Chapter 1: Return of the Krimson Goddess

She was Executed for bringing back their precious Uchiha. All she did was did her Duty. Only to come back with her mission successful and was not prepared for what was about to come to her when she came back to Konoha.

They imprisoned her, Tortured her, then came her execution.

She had wanted to know why we're they doing this to her? This was not something she deserved, if anything Sasuke deserved this.

And like that she got her answers on why.

"You are a monster that killed Kushina! You are too dangerous to be left alive!" spat her godmother who punched her in the face.

"You are not Minato's daughter, I'll be sure to tell the toads that you've become rogue." Said her Godfather backhanding her.

"To think you were Minato-sensei's daughter, you're nothing buta mistake I should have been the child he wanted not you! And because you harmed Sasuke I will see to it that Iget to leave a few marks on you!" Shouted her Sensei Kakashi

"What did you expect me to do? The son of a bitch was going to kill me! I had to defend myself!" Spat Naruko glaring at her attackers who are punishing her.

"Should have done everyone afavor and just died!" Growled Kakashi kicking her in the stomach

And like that before her imminent death at execution many others had decided to wail on Naruko.

"Because of what you did to the last uchihathe people wantyour blood before dying and I'm going togive it to them!" said Tsunade before punching the lights out of Naruko.

Of course every villager had their fair share of attacking Naruko and beating her to near death.

Even those she considered friends turned on her.

Iruka was the first of them to attack her.

Then came her other friends who attacked her.

Even the clan heads joined in and attacked her.

Those who did not attack her came to visit and speak to her one last time.

And these individuals were: Shizune, Anko and Hinata.

Shizune did not approve or like what was being done to Naruko and would even heal the girl without Tsunade knowing. And told Naruko she was terribly sorry for what she was going through and did not hate the girl like her sensei.

Anko didn't sign up for this shit to attack the girl she considers a little Sister, because both Naruko and her are one of the same both outcasts in the village, it disgusted her of how low this village how fallen.

Then Hinata her best friend who would often come to her and speak for her. She was against what her sensei and teammates were doing and refused to attack her best friend.

A few days later was Naruko's last days. Her execution came up.

"Any last words before you die, Naruko?" asked Tsunade glaring down at the tied up girl who glared back.

"Yeah. You all are going to pay for this. I promise on my Uzumaki blood that I will somehow come back and will have my revenge on everyone who has betrayed me, there will be blood!" Naruko says with anger

They gave her a quick death by being beheaded by her own Sensei Kakashi and then burned.

The village of Konoha celebrated and would have parties of ending the demon. Little did they know in the next three years it was going to be a major setback.

Because not even Death can put a good Uzumaki down.

Another person saw memories of her past life, in that lifetime she was Naruko Uzumaki. In this current lifetime she is named Skarlet. An orphan that grew up on the streets in Outworld and had no family to call upon, starving and wanted recognition. That was until the man she served Shao Khan brought her under his wing and gave her a gift of learning blood magic. Hence why she is named Skarlet and earned her title as the Krimson Goddess.

She has served Shao Khan since the start of the Mortal Kombat tournaments and invasions she took part in.

Out of all of his daughters, He made her the deadliest, bounded her to the blood code, and made her fight for recognition.

She wanted more than just recognition, she wanted Worship. She wanted to be the next Konqueror for those to worship her now and fear her by draining their blood.

In the end, she had decided to turn on her Master and kill him absorbing his blood that made her much more stronger inheriting all of his powers and immense strength. Where no one would dare Oppose her.

She was once a girl.

She was once naive.

She was weak.

She was once a Konoha Kunoichi.

She was once Naruko Uzumaki.

The Elder Gods has saw her past. Her present and future. Truly disgusted of what have witnessed and seen with their own eyes and decided to Rebirth Naruko Uzumaki as Skarlet Uzumaki. Uzu's Krimson Goddess and ancestor of the great Champions of the Uzumaki's.

They saw how she was betrayed by those she trusted with her life by her own godparents, Sensei's, friends and the villagers she swore to protect.

The elder gods had decided to let Skarlet Uzumaki have her revenge seeing how she not, only ended Shao Khan, Shang Tsung, Sindel, Quan Chi and Kronika.

They owed her this much for what she's done and is granting her, her revenge.

And so they sent the Krimson Goddess back to the Elemental nations 3 years after Naruko's death.

( Suna)

A Puddle of Blood had manifested on the sandy grounds of suna.

Coming up out of the blood puddle was a pale woman with red hair and red eyes. Standing 6'2 was a female wearing clothing that is primarily red and black with minimal white accents. She wears a tight ninja half-face mask from her nose to the edge of her collar bone. She has forearm and shoulder guards, and wears somewhat of a short loin cloth front and back wearing a coat same color. Her red hair was in a long ponytail as she had blood capsules on her waist and in her hands was a sacrificial knife.

Skarlet Uzumaki is now in the Elemental nations to get her revenge upon those who wronged her.

She is going to paint the entire Elemental nations in Blood.

"At last. I have returned, and now, I will have my revenge." Skarlet Uzumaki says as she turns to Suna, sensing trouble in the village meaning her friend gaara could be in danger.

She decides to venture there first then figure out what has changed during her death.

To be continued