Attack at the Akatsuki and Orochimaru part 2

Akatsuki HQ)

The fight broke out as Zabuza clashed blades with Kisame, two swordsman fighting it out.

Konan is using paper bases jutsu's and paper shirikens at Nitara who is dodging and evading them as she spat blood balls at the paper woman.

Yugito is going head to head with Itachi while making sure not to look at the Uchiha's eyes. As she called upon the Nibi's chakra to fight the Uchiha heir.

Zetsu is avoiding Cyrax's energy nets. But the Cyber Ninja charged and turned his hand into a buzzsaw and cut his torso making the plant akatsuki member groan in pain as he got kicked in the chest by the Cyber ninja and received a Elbow strike from Cyrax.

Skarlet was surrounded by Pain and his paths who are all holding black receiver rods as they lunged at her, but Skarlet charged at them holding her blood saber and intercepted on his animal path who was stabbed by her, his pretra path lunged forward attempting to hit her with its black receiver only for her to cut off both his hands and then impaled him as he slumped forward in death.

The Naraka Path lunged forward with two receivers in its hands and slashed at her as she blocked them and pushed him back some. He saw her running towards him as he blocked ready for any attack she might throw only for her to use her nomad dash to catch him off guard running pass him in speed as she passed him she turned to look at him holding her blade as it's eyes widened feeling it's waist sliced in half as it fell off its legs.

Now dead.

She turns to the remaining three. Pain who is the deva path, with the human path and Asura path standing besides him.

"Let's go." Pain says as he and Human path charged towards her with Asura path turning its arms into Chakra arm cannons ready to fire away.

Skarlet narrowing her eyes calculating the situation as she did a Shoulder charge at Pain knocking him back while the human path tried to take her soul only for no effect which surprised it, Skarlet wasted no time in slashing her blood saber across its neck slitting it as it fell on it's back dead.

She then turns her full attention on pain who glares at her.

"Impressive. I see that your not all talk. You managed to defeat my paths." He says calmly looking at her

"But you are no match for a god still." He says raising his hand at her.

"Almighty push!" He shouted unleashing a unrelenting force of gravity upon her that would have sent her flying or knocked her straight into a wall but to his surprise it only pushed her back slightly. Widening his eyes he couldn't understand how she took that.

"Not possible?!" He thought In shock that she was able to withstand his almighty push!

He did it again only for it to push her back slightly again. How was this possible!?

"Surprised? I have a power greater than you could ever imagine " She says with a smirk as red lightning danced around her.

"Now it's my turn." she says as she teleported in red lightning and appeared besides him and sent a swift punch to his face sending him into another wall as she charged after him.

He was unprepared for this. How was he losing? A God can't lose?

He got up and pulled out a black receiver. Watching her charge at him as they both clashed, weapons out already blood saber met Black receiver, as they eyed at one another.

They broke away for a bit exchanging blows with their weapons.

As they lunged forward. She slashed her sword at his left arm cutting it off.