Chapter 11: Skarlet Vs Onaga

Dragon king's Tomb)

The onlookers would watch in complete silence as they watched the Kombat between Skarlet and the Dragon King Onaga.

This is a rare amazing sight.

"She's bold in doing the impossible." Commented Kotal with Jade at his side.

"She's doing the unthinkable. No one has fought the dragon king and expect to win." Says Sheeva with many who knew about Onaga nodding their heads in agreement seeing that was true.

Onaga was known to be the most powerful being in the universe, the most strongest Emperor of Outworld. But then that all changed when his former advisor and apprentice Shao Khan betrayed him by poisoning Onaga. You see even though Onaga has trained Shao Khan as his apprentice not wanting a weak advisor. Shao Khan knew that even though Onaga has trained him he was still no match for him. And he could never beat Onaga in Kombat and expect to win against the Dragon King.

But here Skarlet Uzumaki fighting him head on without no fear.

Raiden was silently seething. And was very fearful of two outcomes from this. Why on earth did Skarlet Revive Onaga of all people!? Does she not realize what he'll do should she lose! Put all realms at risk for bringing back Onaga who is ten times worse than Shao Khan. And should she win which is impossible she'll claim his soul and army! He cannot allow this! He must challenge her to Kombat and prevent her from doing this!. To hell with the consequences from the elder gods this is something he can't ignore!

She blocked his strikes as did he, countering hers as he did his sliding kick as she teleported in blood and created a fireball and tossed it at him in which he blocked and began to exhale his flame breath she used her energy shield to block it.

Narrowing his eyes he could see that she inherited Shao Khan's abilities. Abilities that he taught to his traitorous advisor yet Onaga was enjoying this battle.

He dashed at her with his claws out and began clawing at her. She ducked and swiped her blood whip at his ankles. As he lunged at her as she blocked his incoming attack delivering heavy blows and strikes which broke through her blocking as he grabbed her and attempted to use his forceful doom move yet she used her nomad backwards dash to move away which surprised many onlookers that she has Kabal's ability of speed!?

"Not possible!" Thought Everyone that she somehow has Kabal's nomad speed.

Onaga blasted his dragon fire at her but she evaded them in her speed and blasted a void blast at Onaga that pushed him back, making him growl as he flew at her with his claws ready. He charged and sent. Swift dragon claw strike at her only for her to block it and counter it by preforming a sweep kick and jumped up punching him and kicking him delivering vast combo's then let out a piercing scream that made him clutch his ears along with everyone else's who went wide eyed.

Especially Kitana who knew who's power is that.

With the dragon king stunned she ran up and kicked him hard in the torso knocking him back and slightly stagger as he clutched his stomach looking at her.

"This battle is entertaining I'll say." He admitted as Skarlet watched him.

"You will have to do better than that!" He roared breathing another wave of flames from is mouth as she teleported in void making Mileena, Rain and Ermac look shocked as did everyone else.

"She's killed Noob and took his powers!?" Thought Mileena, Ermac, Rain and Raiden including everyone else.

Onaga looked confused where did she go?

His answer she came up under him from a dark hole and took him up to another upwards and slammed him down on the ground.

Onaga growled as he charged and did a sliding kick she evaded as they clashed at one another exchanging blows while countering some. They backed up as he swinged his tail at her hitting her in the gut making her groan in pain as he punched her and kicked her then spun and swung his tail again sending her skidding a bit.