Part I Jett

Jett Mori

These masks reek. Like what did they do with these masks? Okay, I am so excited I've heard whispers and gossip about my father and his friend's legacy of Devil's Night, and I can't believe we are going to be doing it tonight. 

My brother Madden is older now and he Iversen and Gunnar all work together in different parts of the state. Iversen lives in Los Angles, Gunnar lives in New York City, and Madden lives in Chicago. Although Madden has mentioned that he might leave for the new firm in London.

I think the reason why Tavi wants to celebrate Devils Night is that all her brothers besides Dag have left the house, also now that Madden is so far and Damon her father is working with the boys and her mother Winter is also working closely with Fane I feel as though she's left out since she's so young. 

No offense but Dag is not serious and doesn't really have any tame to him to balance him and Tavi out. I'm in no way saying that Tavi's parents aren't doing enough because they are. They love Tavi but with five kids that are now older, they now get to treat them more like their friends than parents.

So when Tavi told me about Devils Night I knew we had to do it. Finn on the other hand was so against this. Athos really didn't care. I always love that about Athos she's never shy to do anything.

Finn finally agreed when we told her we were planning on burning down Blake McCallister's yacht. Okay, I know it sounds extreme, but Blake has a yacht his parents bought for him for his eighteenth birthday and since then he's been throwing parties on it every chance he can get.

But this year Blake decided to throw his annual Halloween party at his parent's mansion on the other side of Thunder Bay. This is perfect cause after what he did to Finn, what we're giving him is the least of his problems.

Finn insisted that we dress up to do this. This is such a Finn idea. But the outfits are so cute. I'm wearing a black leather suit that has belts around it filled with matches and fire starters. 

Tavi is wearing a black long sleeve thermal shirt with black cargo pants with chains on it and rope attached to it paired with Doc Martins. 

Athos has a black corset top with black skinny jeans and thigh-high boots. 

And Finn the crazy-ass insists on wearing a skirt, she's got a black miniskirt paired with a long sleeve black turtleneck, black lace stockings, and Prada loafers.

Our families have no idea what we are doing tonight, and they definitely would not give us the all-clear to burn down Blakes's yacht so we need to all create alibis if we don't want to get caught.

Finn and Tavi are going to go Blakes Halloween bash, meanwhile, Athos and I are going to the clubs. The only reason we have Finn and Tavi going is that the news about the yacht getting burned down leaks, which it certainly will. 

Those two girls will be the first suspects due to what Blake did last year to Finn, that's why we have them going to the party. We are sending the in the also locate all the cameras and entrances of the McCallister house so we can send it to Elsem and she can hack into his security system and turn off the cameras and lock all exits, meanwhile, Finn and Tavi can sneak out.

Elsem has already shut down the security system of the dock that Blake's yacht stays at so it is just a matter of sneaking into the dockland. 

The girls are going to Blake's at nine, and Athos and I are leaving for the clubs at nine-thirty. Blakes's security systems will shut off at eleven, including the cameras all over his gated community and the locked gate. And we will meet up at the Docklands at eleven-thirty.