Part I Athos

Athos Fane-Moreau

My heart aches for Finn that she had to go through what all those boys tried to do to her. According to Tavi Finn has barely spoken since they got into Dag's car.

Finn has always been number one. Queen B at school, is really popular and gets mega brand deals every year and she is really academically smart too. I feel like sometimes Finn works and works to the point where her body can't handle it and she shuts down.

This is her shutting down again. Finn every so often does this thing where she spends from a day to even a week in silence, she dissociates with everyone and even forgets to eat and maintain simple hygiene.

Her therapist says it's depression episodes and when Will and Emmy found out about it they were distraught. I remember Emmy crying about it one night to my mom because she thinks it is her fault. After all, mental illness is hereditary. But my mom rika assured her that the right support and having an open relationship with Finn that can help reduce her episodes.

Our plan for us girls to burn down Blake's yacht has turned into a family event. Michael and Rika my parents are sharing a car with Will IV and Aaron. I swear those two rats never leave each other's sides, regardless of the four-year gap between them. Kai and Banks are in another car, Mads couldn't make it because his plan had to stop over in Chicago for the night. Will and Emmy are also in another car. Indie and Gunnar are also coming along, but their trio has turned into a duo tonight since Iversen is taking care of his kid. And Fane is in the Hamilton Islands with his girlfriend Aurora who has been diagnosed with CF and approximately has five years left to live. So, no one can blame him for wanting to live his life.

My kids are both at home right now. Amaria and Isla are the light of Elsem and my lives but I will not let them partake in these activities until they're older.

"How do you think Will is handling this right now? if I was Blake I would run away and never come back," Jett asks as she turns down the music.

"Nah sis the person Blake should be scared for is Emmy, She would light Blakes's yacht with him still inside it."

Jett and I both laugh because it's true Emmy isn't someone you want to cross. That's what I love about her she has such strong morals.

Jet and I are now singing along to All The Thing She Said by t.A.T.u until the music cuts out and is replaced by the screen flashing the words.

*Iversen Incoming Call*

We groan as our karaoke session has now ended. I reach over the screen and pick up Iver's phone call. But before I can even say hello a screaming child irrupts my car speaker ad Jet and I wince at the noise as I turn the volume down.

"Athos I need your help!" Iversen cries into the call.

"Iversen is everything okay?" I reply to him. I punch Jet's shoulder as she chokes on her own laughs.

"I d-don't know what to do, she keeps crying and I don't know how to stop her."

Okay, let me give you a quick rundown on Iver's situation.

Two months ago a baby appeared on Iver's doorstep, but whoever gave Iver the baby was smart enough to hack into the security systems of his apartment complex so they didn't leave behind a trace.

You would think that "oh gee who's random baby is this" but no the baby was undeniably his. The baby had dirty blonde hair, a nose, and an eye shape that was similar to siren eyes. But the baby has a soft tan and green eyes which are presumed to be from her mother.

Iver of course when to get a DNA test, and the result came back that it was in fact his baby. A few weeks later they did locate the mother's DNA too, but it wasn't what he was expecting.