Part I Finn

Finn

It's cold why is it so cold. And why is my foot wet. And why can't I move or see? Fuck. I try tugging and moving my body but I'm tied to the bed, I have a blindfold on but also my mouth is covered and I'm only in my bra and underwear.

"She's awake," I hear a voice call as the men all get up from where they were sitting.

"Hey, darling you miss me," Someone lifts up my chin in their tight grasp. I instantly knew at that moment who I was in the room with. Blake McCallister. "How are you, princess?"

"She's a beauty isn't she?" another man says. He had a slight British accent. That's when I feel my two large hands on my thighs spreading them apart. I cry as my body shakes trying to get him off me.

"Be a darl and cooperate, okay baby," the last man says as he kisses my neck.

Finn focus, the girls are coming to get you. Just play in on their games until they get here. Tears fill my eyes as I start silently panicking.

Blake leans in and kisses my chest. Then he goes down as another one of his friends starts playing with my boobs.

I've never felt so violated in my life. What did I do to deserve this? Lord if you're out there why. Why me? God just make it end. I feel dirty, so so dirty. Why couldn't I just push them off me, why is my body going against me. My body gives up as my tears dry up and my body stops fighting back, All I see is darkness and it's consuming me.

As Blake's hand slides into my underwear, that's when we hear a gunshot go off. On the doorknob to be exact. That's when to door flies open. I can't see who it is by judging the boys' silence he isn't another friend.

"I'll give you guys two options either leave the room and we'll act like nothing happened or we can handle this the harder way," I hear Dag growl. The room stays silent as I hear Dag's gun knocking someone to the ground. "Oops, I lied, sorry. Who's next?" Dag chuckles as I hear the other guys trying to flee the room. That's until I heard the second boy being dropped to the floor, then the third.

"Hey man it was just a joke, she wanted to do this," I hear Blake plea.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you," Dag tells him.

What the fuck.

"Alright thanks, bro for understanding, don't worry I won't tell anyone about this," Blake awkwardly laughs.

"I've actually got other plans for you," I hear Blake's ribs cracking as he lets out a piercing scream. "Tell me Blake did you really think she would want you and her friends to gang-rape her. Huh, look at me, Blake!" Dag yells as I hear Blake gasping for air.

"Finn will never be yours you hear me. Not yours, not your friends, no one. She is mine and whatever you do to her I promise you will pay for."

What. She is mine Dag, my arch-nemesis. The boy who has been terrorizing me since the day I was born is now saying that I am his. Unbelievable.

I feel Dag untying the rope around my feet and as he makes it to untie the rope around my arms I hear his phone ring. But he doesn't answer it. I can't talk, I don't move as I lie there like a corpse as he takes off the fabric around my mouth.

"Finn I know I'm probably the last person you want to see," Dag says as he takes off the fabric around my eyes, showing me his scruffy black hair, dark piercing eyes, and fair skin. "Finn I will call your sister soon do you need me to do anyth-"

I cut him off as I launch myself into his arms and finally let it all out. As I violently sob into Dag's chest his arms come around me and my once cold body now feels warm and whole.

"It's okay baby, take it all out," Dag whispers and he smooths my hair.

He wasn't the person I knew he was. The person I knew was cruel and distraught. But right now he's gentle and calm, it's like I see a completely different side to him now. The devil that once tormented me every single living day of my life, is now my knight in shiny maybe broken Armor. Dag Torrance might have just saved my life.

Dag's phone rings again and Dag slowly takes out his phone carefully trying not to move me.

"Yeah I've got her now," Dag speaks to someone on his phone. "Three guys knocked out and one unconscious with broken ribs. Yup okay see you there."

Dag moves me a bit as he takes off his hoodie and lifts up my arms and puts it on me. Dag's eyes never leave me though. And all of a sudden I feel my cheeks warming up.

"Okay baby you okay to go," Dag asks me in his velvety voice. I nod. "Use your words, princess," he says as he lifts up my chin so my face is looking at his.

"Yeah I'm ready," I say with a small voice.

"That's my strong girl," Dag says as he kisses my forehead and stands up and he helps me get off the bed. It wasn't until I was standing up that I realise how large Dag's hoodie was his hoodie on his 6'3 body looks normal but when it's on my 5'5 body just reaches down to my knees.

As we walk out the door of the master bedroom, I turn back around and run into the bathroom to grab my purse. Take out my scissors and cut Blake's hair right down to the skin in the middle of his head, giving him the same haircut as William Shakespeare. After I'm done I rise to my knees as I put the sensors I turn around I see Dag's eyes blazing through mine.

"What?" I ask playing dumb.

He chuckles and licks his lips. "Fucking crazy," he rubs his neck as he places his hands on my back and leads me down the stairs.

As we get down to the driveway I see my dad's, Damon, Kai, and Michael's car all parked at the front. My eyes light up when I also see Athos and Jett's car pull up and my sister Indie and Gunnar's car too.

"Finn I'm so sorry," Tavi says as she runs towards me and hugs me. "I was connecting the security cameras to Elsem's laptop and I thought you were doing the same. I had no idea Finn I'm so sorry," Tavi tears up as her hug grows stronger.

"Don't worry Tavi, Dag saved me I'm fine now," I say hugging Tavi back.

"You guys ready!" My mom yells as her head is out of the car.

I look at Dag and Tavi confused.

"Ready for what!" I yell back to my parents.

"To burn a yacht BITCHES!!!" my dad yells as he honks his horn.

"I love burning shit," Tavi jumps next to me getting all giddy.

"You ready to rock this bitch?" Dag says looking down at me.

"More ready than I'll ever be," I reply.

Dag and Finn's story will continue in Destined to Fail 

------------

A/N

I'm sorry this chapters are so short, I honestly hate reading and writing long chapters but I will for sure try to start making the chapters longer.