Part 3

Part 3

{Friday night- Tay's House}:
"Mmmm..." moaned Tay as Moe kissed on her neck. Moe could feel Tay's body relax as they got comfortable on the couch. "Undress me", whispered Tay as Moe kissed downward. Obliging, Moe started with Tay's blouse, unbuttoning one row at a time. Tay's body was glistening from what seemed like a mix of glitter and body oil. She smelled of cocoa butter and 'good girl' by Carolina Herrera. Moe was enchanted by Tay, her scent, moans it was all captivating. Tay laid back and scooted her pants down. She waited in anticipation, eyes closed, as Moe hovered above her. She needed this more than she could describe, she wanted Moe to make her feel whole. The way Moe catered to her body was nothing she experienced before. Moe was gentle, yet rough in all the right moments. Moe could see how much Tay was enjoying the moment and she felt good. "Gummy bear" whispered a voice off from the distance. Moe stopped to look around.. "Chey?"

{Flashback} Jiggy's Waffle House:
Moe sat at the booth across from Cheyenne while smiling down at her phone. "Mhmm looks like somebody got you soft over there looking like a red gummy bear" laughed Cheyenne as she watched Moe in all red cheesing down at her phone. Moe looked up with a straight face, "Gummy bear though?". Cheyenne laughed, "yesss gummy bear, squishy and soft like them messages you're probably sending Nina girl". Moe had been dating Nina for a few weeks and thankfully it didnt seem to impact Moe and Cheyenne's friendship. They still hung out, not often but Jiggy's was their spot at least every other weekend. "So what's new gummy bear, are you in love?" Asked Cheyenne. "In love? Nooo" replied Moe, "I Just like her a lot". Cheyenne felt happy for Moe, but also wondered if things would have been different between them if that night never happened. Would Nina have been relevant, or did Cheyenne dodge a bullet with Moe and her flight risk style. Cheyenne still wasnt completely sure what happened, but she assumed Moe felt a way about Jasmine. Jasmine! I swear that girl is problematic thought Cheyenne as her and Moe continued catching up.

{Friday night- Tay's House}:
"You say something baby?", asked Tay as she grabbed Moe's hand and guided it between her legs. "Mm nothing", responded Moe as she began slipping off Tay's laced panties. In the darkness, Moe could see Tay's silhouette outlined, her legs spreading off the couch. A quick flash of Cheyenne's performance in VIP ran through her mind. Moe jumped up from the couch, "I can't do this, I'm sorry Tay" Stuttered Moe as she quickly made her way to the door.

Present Day {Sunday}:
Cheyenne sat at her and Moe's usual booth. She decided to get there early, nervous about the conversation her and Moe might have. Cheyenne had questions, but she remembered the last time her and Moe sat at this very booth. She didnt want to cross any lines, she knew she cared for Moe but there was so much to consider. Friday night ran through her mind, her and Jasmine on the dance floor, her and Moe in VIP and the crazy shit that happened in the parking lot. Where did Moe go? Cheyenne thought about the unread messages from Friday and wrote it off as Moe being her typical self and hooking up with Tay. Always fucking Tay thought Cheyenne as she rolled her eyes.

As Moe walked in, Cheyenne couldnt help but stare. Moe walked into Jiggy's Waffle House with a fresh white tee, Nike shorts and a pair of slides to match. Even dressed down, Moe was a catch. "What up what up" chanted Moe as she slid into the booth adjacent to Cheyenne. "Nothing much gummy bear, another day another blessing" replied Cheyenne as she fumbled with her keys on the table. They remained silent for a moment and as the waitress came over they ordered their usual. "You good?" Asked Cheyenne as she noticed Moe wasnt making any eye contact or speaking for that matter. "Oh yea, I'm good just got a lot on my mind" responded Moe as she scratched her head. "so what's new?" Replied Moe as she tried to shake the nervous feeling away. Cheyenne looked at Moe unsure of what to say, wondering if she should just ask, or make small talk. "Honestly Moe, I've been trying to figure out a lot. Friday was wild, and.. I don't know, you just disappeared" Cheyenne's words trailed off. As she shifted herself in the booth, Cheyenne continued. "Did you make it home okay?" Asked Cheyenne inquisitively. Moe knew what Cheyenne was really asking, and thought about how she should respond. Just then the waitress reappeared with their drinks. Moe thanked the waitress and grabbed her drink, placing a straw before sipping. She looked at Cheyenne who seemed to be waiting for a response, twirling her straw in her drink. Moe smiled awkwardly and began to respond. "Eventually I made it home" Moe's words trailed off and hung in Cheyenne's thoughts. Eventually? So she was right, Moe did hook up with Tay. "Oh" responded Cheyenne feeling annoyed by Moe's encrypted response as well as her own feelings. "Before I went home, I drove around and ended up parked in front of Tay's house" continued Moe. She knew it was nothing Cheyenne wanted to hear, but she wanted to be honest. She wanted Cheyenne to know everything. "I had the go, and I was there and we were you know, uh hooking up..." Moe's words trailed off again as she watched Cheyenne's mood shift. She looked disappointed as well as hurt. Moe took another sip and tried to swallow the knot in her throat. "But I couldnt follow through, there was a lot on my mind and I just left". Cheyenne's heart fluttered as she avoided eye contact with Moe. She stared intently at her drink as she continued twirling her straw around. "So what was on your mind, that- uh made you leave?" asked Cheyenne without taking her eyes off her drink. "You" replied Moe as she looked directly at Cheyenne. It was the first time their eyes had made contact since sitting down.