Part 4 (The ending)

Cheyenne led Moe into the bedroom, shutting the door behind them. The sound of the music disappeared into the background as Cheyenne and Moe walked further into the bedroom. Pushing Moe down to the bed, Cheyenne stood in front of her slipping off her dress. Cheyenne stood in her heels wearing a lace maroon bra with panties that matched. Moe leaned back, positioning her hands behind her for support. She watched as Cheyenne stripped in front  of her, exposing her naked body. "Take off your clothes", instructed Cheyenne as she stood in front of Moe fully exposed. Moe stood up and did as she was told. Slipping off her shirt, jeans and shoes. She wasn't quite on Cheyenne's level as her under clothes remained. Cheyenne felt in control, and she enjoyed it. She stepped closer to Moe, making direct eye contact as she dipped her fingers and pulled Moe's brief's off. Instinctively, Moe stepped out of them and began pulling her bra above her head. Cheyenne's hands trailed up Moe's body, resting on her face. A kiss escaped between their lips. Moe pulled Cheyenne against her body, as they fell onto the bed, Cheyenne's heels slipped off. Their bodies intertwined as their lips remained pressed together. Laying side by side, Cheyenne wrapped her leg around Moe's waist and rolled on top of her. She pinned Moe's arms above her head and leaned in for a kiss. Their lips parted as their tongues danced around unspoken attraction. Moans escaped their lips as Cheyenne remained on top, grinding against Moe. Moe held Cheyenne's hips while lifting her lower body above the bed. Cheyenne's thighs gripped around Moe's waist, moving in a slow circular motion.

Moe and Cheyenne found themselves completely spell bound. Their body's simultaneously moving in a rhythmic way. Cheyenne's lips trailed down to Moe's neck, kissing, sucking and biting. As she moved lower, her hands released their grip on Moe's, sliding downward. Cheyenne kissed between Moe's clavicles, licking down her sternum and resting on her solar plexus. Passion filled the room like a smoke cloud. Moe could feel her body tensing as Cheyenne's tongue slid down to her lower abdomen. Moe reached down, grabbing Cheyenne's neck. "Come here" growled Moe, complete ecstasy taking over. Cheyenne crawled upward against Moe's body, lips inches apart. Moe kept her hand locked around Cheyenne's neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Moe guided her tongue against Cheyenne's lips and parted them. "Mmmmm" moaned Cheyenne as her tongue found itself massaging Moe's. Moe continued kissing Cheyenne, hands now roaming her body. Moe continued sucking on Cheyenne's bottom lip and positioning Cheyenne beneath her. Now it was her turn to pin Cheyenne's arms above her head. Moe kissed Cheyenne's forehead, the left side of her face and then the right. Cheyenne let out a sigh as she smiled. Moe nestled into the crook of Cheyenne's neck, resting her lips gently on Cheyenne's skin. She adjusted her position and found her body directly above Cheyenne. Moe could feel both her and Cheyenne's juices trapped between their legs. Moe parted Cheyenne's leg with her right leg. She could feel Cheyenne grinding against her inner thighs, juices escaping.

The street lights shined through Cheyenne's sheer curtains, exposing their naked bodies like silhouettes in the dark. Cheyenne wrapped her legs around Moe's neck, her right hand massaging her breasts as her left hand played in Moe's locs. Moe closed her eyes and let her tongue explore against the inner walls of Cheyenne's outer lips. Making a circular motion; right lip, slit, left lip, clit. "Yesss" hissed Cheyenne, gripping Moe's locs in her hands. Moe continued her motion, finding Cheyenne's juices flowing more and more. Their hands locked as Moe reached up and Cheyenne reached down. Moe dipped her tongue into Cheyenne's slit, pushing in and out as her lips encased Cheyenne's clit. Moe's tongue glided up toward Cheyenne's clit; switching between circling with her tongue and sucking with her lips. Cheyenne let out a low and deep moan that seemed to come from deep within. Her legs shook, her body tensed and her toes stretched. The room seemed to standby as Cheyenne showered Moe in a nectar stream of bliss. Panting, Moe continued her original outer motion, causing Cheyenne to jump every time Moe's tongue pressed against her clit. Moe felt a feeling of lust as Cheyenne's body submitted to her touch. Cheyenne watched as Moe kissed her way up until she found them face to face again. Moe's face was covered in juices as well as a look of seduction. Cheyenne felt Moe's hand slip between her legs, inhaling as she felt her body react. Moe slid her middle finger in joined by her index. As she entered, Moe pressed against the hood of Cheyenne's slit, moving her fingers in a 'come here' motion. Cheyenne let out a moan while unconsciously lifting her body up. Syncing with Cheyenne's body, Moe's fingers continued their motion, curving as they rubbed against Cheyenne's g-spot. "Ugh, Moe!" Mouthed Cheyenne in Moe's ear, "Just like that". The intensity of Moe's rhythm increased as well as sped up. She could feel moisture as her fingers slid in faster. Eyes closed, breathing hard in each other's ears both Moe and Cheyenne began moaning. Moe loved the way she felt inside of Cheyenne.