Plate-3

"Why are you following me?"

Jimin asked turning on the faucet and glaring behind his back.

"Let me at least help you with dishes."

Yoongi returns in a small voice looking at the dishes in the sink, ignoring Jimin's agitated eyes.

"I will do it on my own."

Jimin bit his tongue for being such a jerk , when all Yoongi wants is to help.

"How will you do it all alone?"

His mate whispered and stood beside him facing the dishes.

Jimin started washing the dishes and Yoongi just stood there eyeing him ,
without touching or trying to clean them.

"Are you sure you are here to help?"

Inquire Jimin.

Yoongi ignored.

A loud hurl made Mr.Soon to be the CEO jump on his place , eyeing another sacrifice of a plate.

Yoongi could see from his peripheral view Jimin reaching out for him.

"I'll never harm you."

Jimin cupped his partner's cheeks with both his palms.

Yoongi took a deep breath opening his clutch eyes.

Min Yoongi's heart shattered in a thousand pieces seeing his husband's big doe eyes swimming in fright.

Yoongi tenderly placed his palm on the dorsal side of his man's hand which was on his cheeks , his heart was taking quick strides.

Yoongi could see enormous affection for him in Jimin's eyes , the love , the hate , the fear , the fondness all lying freely for him to touch and embrace.

Yoongi reportedly reached out for his husband bestowed.

Jimin slowly traced his palms back to his thighs allowing his husband to cup his cheeks now.

Yoongi brought Jimin's face near to his and adjusted his neck slightly , so that now their foreheads touch.

Breathing in Yoongi's breath made Jimin go all haywire.

He felt ducklings dancing in his stomach not from hunger this time but with the feeling of accomplishment.

He breathed heavily , eyes going teary.

The vehemence getting to him , these small gestures hold so much significance for him.

Jimin felt Yoongi moving an inch from him and reaching for his forehead, he waited patiently for a sweet forehead kiss but alas,

"I think I'm still hungry!!"

Yoongi faintly whispered against Jimin's forehead pulling himself back feebly.

It took Jimin a few seconds to come out of the trance.

"What??!"

Jimin looks at his mate thinking he must be kidding but Yoongi didn't step back and challenged him with a demanding look.

Yoongi averted his gaze , putting a little distance between them , he guess tonight he craves his husband's attention.

"Mmmm... nothing."

Yoongi retorted.

Jimin didn't respond but paced towards the wall mounted fridge , pulling out three utensils full with food , the food they were supposed to have.

And turned in the direction of the microwave to post heat the food.

Yoongi was watching him noiselessly, admiring the sculpture Park Jimin is.