Plate-14

"Jimin!!!"

Kim Namjoon's voice bloomed in the main hall of the mansion,

"Yoongi , Jimin what are you guys doing at the door, come inside."

Namjoon tried very hard to hide all the commotion but he could guess the couple had heard it all , he shrugged all the thoughts and gave a smile to the couple.

Yoongi tries to smile back but fails miserably, he isn't a fake person Jimin squeezed his hand as if telling, 'I'm here for you' a genuine smile couldn't be stopped to show Yoongi's little teeth to Namjoon.

Kim Seokjin twisted his mouth seeing all the drama and took big strides to pull Jimin in a hug.

"Jimin baby , how are you , how has everything been , I'm so sorry hun you have to see all this shit."

Jimin sighed in his aapa's embrace but didn't let go of Yoongi's hand.

Jin tried pulling Jimin away from Yoongi but it was like a cold fight between him and his son.

"Stay away from my son."

Kim Seokjin bitterly directed his words towards his so-called son-in-law who tried to cover the sting caused by his father-in-law but wasn't successful , he paled in his place and the look of affliction couldn't be neglected by Jimin , the insecurity he was seeing in his mates eyes was burning his eyes too.

"Appa."

Jimin pulled himself out of his appa's embrace and looked at his appa with tearful eyes ,

"You have already insulted him enough."

Jimin was so tightly clasping his spouse's hand that it was sure to leave bruises.

Seokjin was dumbstruck he was sure the one speaking to him was not his son not Kim Jimin it was Min Yoongi's husband , Min Jimin.

"Jimin , baby?!"

Kim Seokjin looked at his son with so much confusion and hurt that Jimin couldn't take it and turned towards his husband who shook his head as 'No' asking him to behave properly.

Jimin was stunned this man deserves the word , after even knowing his appa is against him he wants him to behave properly?!!

Tears took place on Jimin's cheeks as he throws himself at his husband who protectively wraps his arms around him , Jimin doesn't know what this is all about , isn't it clear still he will choose his husband above anyone and this calibre was gifted him by none other than his appa , Kim Seokjin.

"Jimin it's not a movie, it's reality , you were never in such a situation ever love , you need to understand the sitch here!"

Jimin turned his gaze sternly towards his appa , he needs to know ,

"Appa , it's me , I was the problem, if he didn't jump into saving me , going against his family for me  then he would have his CEO position."

Jimin said loud and clear, his pitch was a little loud , Yoongi glared at him from above ,

"You're not going to disrespect your appa , just because he is worried about you."

Jimin bit his tongue and looked down avoiding Yoongi's gaze , Namjoon who was standing adjacent to his husband was astonished by seeing his son's behaviour, he didn't retort back to Yoongi and accepted his mistake , wow his son is really in LOVE!!!

"I'm sorry sir!!"

Yoongi took a step forward before placing Jimin's hand he was gripping , into Jin's palm ,

"You're Jimin's appa and I'll respect your decision, I promise you I'll build everything once I had , ten times stronger."

Jimin stares at Yoongi in disbelief is he going to leave his Jiminie here all alone and in anguish?!.

"You aren't taking decisions for me Mr.Min Yoongi."

Jimin had enough, he snatched his hand away from between his husband's and his appa's hand ,

"You just care about others , you don't give a damn about me , my emotions, do whatever you feel right Mr.Min Yoongi, I'm not going to run anymore behind you."

He took a run towards his room , the room that gave him comfort once but now it feels peculiar.

Kim Seokjin looks at Yoongi like some stars are strung around him , Namjoon looks at his husband in complete incredulity ,

"Ohh my gosh!!!"

Mr.Kim Seokjin pulls Yoongi in his embrace,

"You choose the gem Namjoon."

He let go of Yoongi and pushed himself in Namjoon's embrace,

"Jin!!"

The said man pouted like their son and Namjoon and Yoongi melted at the place ,

"I was testing Yoongi , I couldn't just let go of our son like this , he did prove to me that our son's well being is more important to him than his ego or himself."

He said to Namjoon looking determined to explain his behaviour , he smiled at Yoongi who was confused to the brim.

'What's wrong with this family?!"

Yoongi muttered under his breath and thanks to heaven, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin were busy in themselves.

'And fucking fuck why is the universe on it's way to distinct me from my Jiminie.'

He looked at the path where his Jiminie disappeared,

'I won't ever leave you baby , you were right I think about others more than 'US', I promise you to make 'US' my no.1 priority from today."

"I'll take you to my parents house Jiminie."

Yoongi said with so much resolve that it was heard by both Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, Jin bit his cheeks he was feeling resentful thinking he could have done things in a little better way.

"Yoongi?!"

Namjoon called out trying to tell him he had been heard.

Yoongi smiles awkwardly as Jin points towards Jimin's room , Yoongi shakes his head , thinking he should give Jimin some time to cool down but a single glare from the Kim's has his legs moving in the direction of his spouse's room.

Yoongi knocks on Jimin's door twice , before the door is opened harshly.

Jimin's face would beat the colour of tomato too if compared , Yoongi was sure he was crying all the way till now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                  Author h

                                                  Author h......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~