Plate-6

"Yoonie!!"

Jimin called him out and passed a giggling mess to him.

"Just hold him for me , I will get your breakfast."

Yoongi looked at a mini Jimin in his arms and sighed as his little toddler, snuggled closer to his chest if possible ,

"You are so like your appa."

Yoongi raises the baby in the air to look at him properly , who with frowning eyebrows hit the air with his tiny legs questioning Mr.Min dad for his decisions?!

"Aren't you."

Yoongi kisses the strong Little guys every inch of face as he allows him to cuddle as much as he wants with his chest , not caring a bit as his oh so fancy black silk shirt is covered by the drool.

The baby stops snuggling and looks at his father, Yoongi looks down in his arms when he feels no movement, he smiles while having a small staring challenge with wide blue eyes matching his own ocean blue ones.

He kisses the nose of the shy mess who once again cuddles in his dad's chest.

As Yoongi starts surfing through his phone again , he feels small arms hitting his chest , he whines softly glaring at the baby as he bobs their nose together and leaves a peck on the shy baby's forehead , who is once again back to his original task , i.e , snuggling his chest.

"Yoongi, wake up!!"

Jimin shook the oh so boss of the Min Empire.

"You have to get ready for the office."

He tried pulling the blanket but as a reflex Yoongi pulled him in his warm embrace.

The soon to be the CEO placed a kiss on Jimin's template.

"My baby."

Yoongi coos.

Jimin blushed furiously, he tried voicing his words but to no avail , as something struck his head , on impulse he bit Mr.Min Yoongi hard on his biceps.

Yoongi stirs whining about the pain he slowly opens his eyes embracing Jimin tighter.

Jimin bit him again leaving marks for sure , Yoongi Jumps up sitting with Jimin on his lap.

"What the fuck!!"

He sherik , glaring at Jimin , but as realisation hits him , within milli seconds he is blushing like a red tomato.

As pictures from his dreams get dragged in front of his eyes seeing Jimin smugly smirk at him he feels his complete face heating up like it's a hot summer noon.

He looks everywhere except at Jimin,

"I should get ready."

"So?!"

Jimin asks tilting his head cutely, he can't stop feeling giddy thinking maybe he was a part of Yoongi's dream , if the said persons beetroot face was anything to say about.

"So you need to get up from my lap."

Jimin smirked.

"How about you first let me go?!"

As if on instinct Yoongi clutches Jimin's waist a little tighter before flinching back and letting Jimin go.

Jimin sat sideways as Yoongi hurriedly pushed himself up and took a path to the bathroom.

Jimin smiled softly as he pulled himself out of the bed now blushing realising the proximity he just now shared with his husband.

He patted his face for a few times as he made his way towards the dining hall , to get his husband something to eat before he left for the Min Empire.

As he was going to take the first stair someone wrapped their arms around his waist and pulled him against their chest.

Jimin gasped in shock , as he unconsciously pushed the person away with force by his back and shouted in rage ,

"Min Rouwn."

He raised his eyebrows in resentment ,

"What the fuck was that?!"

Rouwn smirked snickering,

"What the fuck was , What?!"

His eyes roamed all over Jimin's body from his all curves to his thin waist and plum ass.

Feeling wrath in his nerves on knee-jerk , Jimin covered the little distance between him and Rouwn , landing a hard slap on the said person's face.

"Don't you dare to touch me , just one step and you will regret ever being born , and I'll make sure you of that douchebag."

He snarls as Min Rouwn eyes
turns bloodshot red , he stares at Jimin with so much loathe , as he was about to make a move towards Mr.Min Jimin he hears the creak of home sleepers,

"Jimin , what's wrong?!"

Yoongi asked looking dumbfounded between his husband and his cousin brother.

Jimin smiled softly , nodding negatively to ensure Yoongi that everything is fine , as he didn't trust his voice right now.

"Rouwn?!"

"Everything is fine elder brother."

He smiled innocently making Yoongi hum as a reply.

"Aren't you late for the office today?"

Rouwn questioned raising his eyebrows , as Yoongi ignored him and looked at Jimin.

"Just wait for me in the room , I'll be there in 5 minutes."

As if Jimin failed to recall everything that just happened 2 minutes ago and ran towards the dinning area to collect a plate for his husband not wanting him to go to the office without eating anything.

Yoongi retreats his steps towards his room unknown to Rouwn's gritting teeths and flaring anger towards his beloved husband.

"You will regret ever raising your hand on me , my dear brother in law."

He mummers as every word sounds more toxic than he himself , making his way to his own room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                              Author h

                                              Author h.........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~