Chapter 1 - Summer Break.

School . . God I hate school so much . . It annoys me every damn day to the point that I just want to rip my goddamn hair out.

As you can guess, I'm the unpopular kid. I usually sit in corners of the room by myself and just watch and listen to people's conversations. People say it's weird or that I'm a freak but I don't get to annoyed by it . .

???: "Hey Alex!"

A guy would walk up to me, along with two other's. In this school, they were among the popular students, but that didn't bother them. They'd rather stay friends with me and have popular things get in the way.

I turn my head from the window and look at the three who smiled, I slowly put my hood down and had a smile of gesture back.

Alex: "Evan, Jack, Frank, glad to see you three still standing from all the landies being on you."

The three laugh and I join with them.

Frank: "Honestly man . ."

He'd sit down on the chair infront of me and look at me. The other two just sit on a desk.

Frank: "You should be in our places. We're here because of you."

Evan: "Yea. It feels like we stole it from you man..."

I wave them off.

Alex: "I'm not one who wants to be popular. It's alright guys. I usually like being antisocial these days."

Jack would take a bite out of his sandwich. He'd talk, all muffled.

Jack: "Is that why people call you a freak? I don't see what's weird about it."

I'd just shrug.

Alex: "I don't know. Hell, a lot of people dislike that you guys hand around me . ."

Frank would put his hand on my shoulder. I'd turn to him and tilt my head.

Frank: "Don't let that get in the way man. All of us have been child hood friends since we we're goddamn born! Hell, we use to play DnD every night. If that doesn't show loyalty that we won't leave, I don't know what will."

Alex: "Fuck you. I know you guys won't leave. It just kinda sucks that people look down on me. Especially the girls, y'know?"

Evan: "I still can't believe that one chick did that to you man. Dated you for two days and spread rumours about you around the whole school. It's just fucked."

Alex: "I don't know guys . . It's just relatively fucked . . That's why I have trust issues now . ."

Jack: "I don't blame you. Just don't get into to much trouble while the three of us are gone man."

Alex: "It's the summer break starting tomorrow. I'll be staying home all summer, what's the worse that can happen?"

Frank: "Guess your right."

Alex: "Where you guys going anyway?"

Frank: "Fuck . . Hawaii. Our mom's had a 'get together' and decided to do a family vacation with everyone . . They then thought about you and your family and had a bit of guilt afterwards."

I sigh.

Alex: "It's not their fault they we're killed . . I blame myself everyday that even remotely happened . . I left for a couple hours to go to your place . . And that happens . ."

Jack: "My dad told me that a 14 year old should have never experienced what you experienced."

Alex: "Tell him I give him my regards . . 3 years ago feels like yesterday . ."