Chapter 2 - Near Death Experiences.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Bee-

Alex: "Shut up!"

I toss the alarm clock across the room. I then try to go back to sleep. But I open my eyes realizing what time it was.

It was 5pm. I set the time late because I didn't get much sleep yesterday. I get up immediately and began to do my daily things.

After doing my daily things, I grab the things I need and put them in the car in the garage. I was bringing fruits and vegetables.

Alex: "That should be most likely everything. He did only want this stuff."

I sigh and walk back into the house and look around. I then hear thunder erupt very loudly and it would make me jump.

Alex: "JESUS!"

I look out the window to see it pouring.

Alex: "God DAMN that was loud! Maybe shut up Zeus!"

I step away from the window and grab my jacket and keys.

Alex: "I suppose I should just get going. I don't want to waste any time."

I then look at the T.V. and began to ponder.

Alex: "Maybe I'll listen in on the news . . The rain out there is pretty bad to what it looks like."

I walk over to the T.V. and turn it on. I then switch to the news to see the forecast . . But apparently I just missed it and a different settings appeared.

News Reporter: "Just this morning, police officers had found another body. It was a young Cadet Officer who had recently went missing."

Alex: "Oh shit . ."

News Reporter: "He was found cut up limb from limb and thrown into a dumpster outside of a apartment complex he was recently investigating. Please, if anyone sees any suspicious activity, report it immediately. In other news-"

I turn off the T.V. immediately.

Alex: "What the hell is with all these disappearances and murders lately . ."

I look out my window.

Alex: "This isn't exactly ideal . . These didn't even start happening until maybe 6 months ago?"

I sigh.

Alex: "I shouldn't worry about this at the moment . . Or this'll get me paranoid-"

There was a knock at my door.

Alex: "Hm?"

I walk over to the door and open it to see Evan, Jack, and Frank.

Alex: "Come to send me your regards?"

They walk in and I close the door.

Frank: "We we're leaving tomorrow and just wanted to let you know."

Jack: "You sure you don't want to come?"

Alex: "I'm sure."

Evan: "I'm glad we're taking a couple months away from here . . Especially from what's been going on?"

Alex: "I hear ya. Just be safe you three. Hawaii is a strange place."

Evan: "Yea . ."

Jack would hit my back and I would stumble forward.

Jack: "Don't get into too much trouble without us man."

Alex: "Yea Yea."

Frank: "We'll see you brother."