I'M BACK HEY

So as you can see, I've finally crawled out from my rabbit burrow and yeah, I'm alive if anyone thought I wasn't aha. First of all I'm gonna say what will make most of you happy, I'm resuming my cover requests again! But that will take a couple of days so just wait up, and read further maybe?

Basically I got a new laptop a few months ago because my old Samsung one broke, and I took advice from a couple of cousins for a new one and they recommended I should get a MacBook Pro, so it took me another month to convince my dad to get me it, because damn, costly af.

So now that I had got it, the first thing I did after setting it up was an attempt to get Photoshop, but it's costs a ton and my parents aren't going to buy it for me until my first year of Graphic Design ends, which hasn't even started yet. I struggled for a lot of time to try and get a Mac OS one, but no one I knew had a Mac, except for my cousin, who doesn't even know how to open a picture in Photoshop, so that was a fail.

And now after months of search I've finally managed to also fix my long time wifi problem, also able to download the big Photoshop file and it's crack, and to answer your coming question, I now use Adobe Photoshop CC, which released last year.

So basically I can make covers again (HALLELUJAH) and start requests in like a couple of days, I hope people are still interested, haha.

AND I'D JUST LIKE TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THE FACT THE MY FIRST EVER COVERS BOOK NOW HAS ALMOST 200K READS WTF OMG IM DYING ILY ALL X

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR A FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!

ALSO, DO YOU ALL WANT ME TO DO VIDEOS OR TUTORIALS ON HOW I MAKE MY COVERS, BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING!