Q&A - Part 2

1. Can you make just as great covers as you do without Photoshop? - @gracelyn-

- I'm gonna say no. I used to use PicMonkey and other online apps long ago, and the results were, well, pretty much crappy compared to now. However, there's Pixlr Editor online, which is around let's say, basically a 40% of Photoshop. It even has the same canvas and working space and outlay as the ones in Photoshop, but it still lacks many tools and options, which is a down side. However, if you're not able to lay your hands on on Photoshop and still want really really good covers, then you should try out Pixlr Editor. I myself have made many covers on it before, it's quite good.

2. How did you learn to make covers? - @Proudmuslimahx4ever

- I kinda taught myself? The first time I opened Photoshop I was sitting there like a kindergarten kid on it's first day of school. I had no idea. Then I opened up a blank document and just started doing random stuff. I was already used to making covers on Pixlr Editor, which is basically a 40% online Photoshop, as I mentioned. So I went along the same steps as I used there, although there were a ton of new and different things. I also downloaded a lot of stuff for my cover making, and watched a few tutorials and I still, and I'll stay I'm still learning!

Hope all questions were answered keeping up to your expectations! Feel free to drop more on the 'Ask me stuff!' part!