Seven

Help From The Bennett WitchPart II

Part II

▪︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎

Klaus and Mindy are walking through the rooms of a large mansion; workers are everywhere. Jardani is looking through wallpaper colors that will suitable for him and his wife's room.

Klaus gestures to a wall, "Compel the men to open up this wall. We need sun. I want a fortress, not a dungeon." Mindy nods her head and walks off. Klaus walks to stand near his father, "What's that?"

Jardani sighs, "Looking at colors for me and your mother's room. Didn't know that it will be this complicated."

Klaus chuckles, "Well, you can pick a simple color for now and when we get her back, you can decide together."

"Yeah, your right," Jardani sighs as he puts the wallpaper sheets down. 

"What else can you tell me about my mother?" Klaus asks his father who grabs a flask from his jacket.

"Your mother," Jardani smiles at the mention of Malena. "Your mother is an extraordinary woman, she has many gifts. She's very talented in more ways than one if I can say so myself," Jardani said with an appearing smirk.

Klaus groans, "Ugh, ewww. I didn't need to hear that. That's disgusting." Klaus makes a gagging noise making his father laugh and raise his hands.

"Okay, I'm sorry," Jardani laughs. "But seriously, your mother is a queen and your more like her than anything."

"How?"

"Well, for one, she's very stubborn and she always gets what she wants even if it meant hurting someone but she always had a reason for it. Malena acted like a rude person in front of people but inside of her was an outgoing, loving, and gentle person."

"Difference is that I'm not gentle," Klaus tells his father.

"You are. You just haven't met the right woman for that yet."

"What do you mean?"

Before Jardani could replay, Tyler walks inside the room making Klaus's attention turn to him, "Here he is the man of the hour."

"So everything went okay?" Tyler asks Klaus.
"Tony ran down Alaric instead of Jeremy, but apples, oranges, message lands the same."

"You said you are sending them a warning," Tyler raises his voice.

"And I did. An effective one. Elena's family suffers, but she is motivated to get me and my father what we want."