Chapter One

You sit beside your niece as she watches her favourite cartoon with a big smile on her face.

Honestly, even if you find her cartoon a bit cringy yet you are happy to see the young child comfortable.

You miss your childhood, the last bit of it ended when COVID-19 happened, everything just became...stressful.

The memories of watching Ben 10 or Totally Spies or whatever cartoon after returning back from school still linger in your mind giving an extreme nostalgic syndrome.

You always had that strange weird feeling when you watched the cartoon in childhood.

Even though some of these cartoons had a bad quality art, you enjoyed them.

"Auntie (Y/n)! Auntie (Y/n)"

You get pulled out of your thoughts by your niece's voice, causing you to look at her.

"Yes, (Niece's name)?" She smiles innocently at you.

"Can you please bring Teddy to me?" You raise a playful eyebrow at her request.

"Why don't you do it yourself?" She pouts at you.

"Because, I'm lazy" you chuckle at her before standing up.

"You know, your parents and grandfather should pay me for babysitting you, kiddo" you joke, before standing up to head to her room.

"Thank you," she says, causing you to smile and walk to her room.

❁𑁍❁𑁍❁

Once you reach her room, you notice her toys littering the marble floor which made it hard for you to find her teddy in all of this mess.

This room needs a serious cleanup.

But that's not your job to do so, you are only here for the teddy, nothing more, nothing less.

While searching for the toy, you step on something hard.

But before you could check on what you stepped on, your sight started twirling.

And your world turns completely black.

❁𑁍❁𑁍❁

"She rejected me even though I took your advice on how to charm her"

"It isn't my fault she is moody, you have bad taste in women, Tennyson"

"Well, I'm in college now, I think there are girls who would like to go out with me-"

While Ben was speaking with his best friend, Kevin, he notices something strange.

"Kevin?"

"What?"

"I don't know if it is just me or is there a girl falling from the sky"

Kevin's eyes widen as he looks up only to see you.

But before on a strategy to catch you, you fall right on top of Ben, causing him to fall to the ground.

You open your eyes slowly to find yourself on top of a handsome.

He looks familiar to you too.

Light brown hair, green eyes, and...he looks like a work of art.

No...you are not joking, he truly looks like that hot and realistic fanart of Ben.

Ben Tennyson doesn't dare to move an inch, but Kevin is quick to pull you off the dumbstruck boy.

"Who are you?" Kevin demands.

"I don't know" you reply, only staring at him with your (e/c) eyes, causing the dark-haired boy to blush.

"I can't believe that you guys left me back there!"

You look behind Kevin to see a red-haired tall boy storming up to you three.

A boy that looks exactly like Gwen Tennyson.