Chapter Seven

"Hey"

You greet the shocked blond haired boy.

"You just appeared out of nowhere"

"Did I?"

Apparently you got transported to 'Hey Arnold' universe and the boy looking to be your age is 'Arnold'

But older...and normal, his head isn't shaped like a football.

Because that would look creepy for a real looking person.

"You are hellucanting, I have been here all along, you just didn't notice me, that's all"

Trying your hardest to manipulate Arnold into believing your excuse, yet he only narrows his eyes at you in suspicion.

He crosses his arms in disbelief.

"Who are you?"

Instead of speaking, you decided to walk past him to make it clear that you didn't want to talk to him, despite your feelings, wishing you could.

"Wait!"

You start to walk faster, while looking behind you and shout out.

"I don't wish to speak to you, leave me alone, kindly"

While not looking where you are going, you bump into a hard body, causing you to turn around and apologise.

"Are you blind?!"

"I'm sorry"

There stood a handsome boy with unibrows, wearing a pink sweater vest with white bottoms, he has blond hair and black eyes.

It should be illegal for a male version of Helga to exist, but here he is.

When Henry finally looks at you, his cheeks turn red.

"You better look where you are going next time or I will...just watch out"

Henry's warning is clearly meant to be a threat, but with his trademark Helga walk, you can't help but laugh a little. Despite the pouring rain.

You can't help but feel a bit of amusement at the whole situation.

An umbrella opens over your head, as Arnold stand beside you with his free hand in his pocket.

"I assume you have a story to tell"

You sigh before smiling at him.

"Promise me, you won't judge me?"

"Don't worry, I'm not that type of person"

°°°

"This is pure madness"

"Hey, you promised me that you won't judge"

You point out playfully, as you make yourself comfortable on his bed.

"I can't help it, you said you transport to different universes, that is crazy"

You shrug at Arnold.

"If you don't wish to believe me, it's ok, I don't care"

The blond boy sits beside you, and leans on his hands, resting his back behind a little.

"What if I believe you?" he voices out the question with a smile.

"Huh?"

You are surprised by his new reaction.

"The only thing you have to do right now is prove to me that you travel through universes as you claim"

You tilt your head to the side slightly.

"And how am I supposed to do that?" you inquire.

"Bring me with you on your adventure"