Chapter Six

"Thanks for buying me, my favorite drink, Dee"

You smile, showing gratitude to Dee Dee who shrugs.

"No problem, it's not even expensive"

Dee Dee decided to take you out with him to a diner after the accident which has happened with Dexter.

Because he felt it won't be safe to have his brother around you while you are at home.

Who knows what that redhead psycho will do to you?

Dee Dee watches as you drink from your cup with a happy smile on your face, looking as cute as a puppy.

"So, are you going to tell me how you appeared in my family's backyard" you freeze in your seat?

"Well...it is like one of your brother's crazy experiments, except that I stepped on a toy"

"A toy? Sounds legit"

The blond-haired boy doesn't seem surprised at all by your words as if it is usual for him.

But, then again, he is the older brother to a crazy scientist genius.

"So, how do you plan to get back to where you came from, don't tell me that you need to step on a random toy"

You chuckle, playfully rolling your eyes at his words.

"If it is only that easy, I would have gladly done it without hesitation," you say jokingly.

A waiter was passing by with a happy meal for the child on the table behind you.

Which gave the ballet boy an idea.

He stands up and snatches the toy from the happy meal box, ignoring the waiter's protests.

Dee Dee places the toy near your right foot which confused you about what he wants you to do.

"Step on the toy" your mouth almost drops in shock at him.

"Are you insane, there's no way that's the solution to my problem" Dee Dee shrugs and smirks.

"You never know until you try it out, step on it" you bite your bottom lip.

"Alright even though I know that it won't work"

You place your foot on the toy.

In a blink of an eye, it worked, causing everyone that was watching you and Dee Dee to widen their eyes in shock.

And look at the light-haired who chuckles nervously.

"Hahaha...that's a magic trick guys, no need to worry"

The child who was waiting for his happy meal toy stands in front of Dee Dee with crossed arms.

"Then make her appear again if it is a magic trick"