chp8:More mistery

Author & Character speaking: hello
Action = [...]
Thinking = (...)
Speaking = hi
Screaming = NO!
Communicating = <...>
Expression= '...'
Sound effect= Boom!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hestia Pov
To think that cecilia is already married and had a children was a shock to me and bell because she is so young and yet she already had 5 daughter no wonder that she had the {mother} title she was already a mother, but when I ask her why she didn't tell me or bell she simply say that neither of us had ask about her life personal information.

Thinking about it make more sense on why we don't know her well enough and we cannot force here for what she had done for us like this place since she is the one that pay hephaestus to rebuild the place.

currently the whole church area had been change to a mansion that is around of 18 ground plot, if you ask me that look like a combination of the far east side and normal familia mansion.

There is a stone wall that cover the whole mansion from the outside while infront of the mansion you can see that there is a beautiful sakura tree, a table and a chair that take 2/18 of ground plot.

Cecilia make a two part of the mansion where it is main part is take over 12/18 of the ground plot while the right side is her personal home that take the rest of the ground that is 4/20 that can house at least a 20 people with the 3 floor that she ask while it is between the mansion.

There is a vast field that we can use for trainning and dry the laundry, at least it is not that far to the front porch.

Hestia:Today is going to be one of a hectic day.

Bell:what was it goddess?

Hestia:oh! Nothing bell! Just thinking what will the future hold for us since cecilia will be bussy with her daughters

Bell: Oh-oh I see...

Hestia:[see that some thing bother bell.] now what is bothering you bell?

Bell: eh-he-heh...

Hestia: well ?

Bell: well.... It's just that now cecilia daugther live here will it still be ok for me to call her mother?

When bell tell me what bothering him I was shock because this could make bell relationship destroy with cecilia! I quickly abandoned that idea since she would not mind it, since she freely accept bell to call her mother. I then say...

Hestia: Bell I think that she won't mind about you calling her mother even infront of her daughter since you had call her mama a few time in the public am I right?

Bell: Y-ye-yes you are right goddess hestia.

???: We actually don't mind about it.

When we herd that someone say that we turn our had to the door and see... Three of cecilia daughter that is sirin, bianka and kiana say it

Bell: W-w-wh-what?

Kiana:we say that we do not mind it that you call our mom your mom bell

Bianka: what kiana say is true bell cranell. We do not mind that you call our mom your mom at all even the slightest bit.

Bell: Well then thank you so much Sirin, Bianka and Kiana !!

[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]

Meanwhile

Cecilia Pov
Currently I am trying my most unique skill that is " pregnant " thinking the possible way while the other new siblings is help give me more information about this skill in detail