Chp10-11:Alias & welft

Hello their readers this is me the author so it must be shock right I mean learning that the people at the last chapter is Siegfried
and Theresa and with Honkai impact first playable male character in the future being Kevin I cannot wait for him to be realise anyway let's get in to the story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author & Character speaking: hello
Action = [...]
Thinking = (...)
Speaking = hi
Screaming = NO!
Communicating = <...>
Expression= '...'
Sound effect= Boom!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hestia Pov
After what Cecilia tell me about bell defeating a minatour by him self without any help he was able to gain enough excelia to level up.

Of course as his goddess I was worry sick about him he is just a level 1 only with a few months experience becoming an adventure facing the dangerous that the dungeon had inside of it.

I am so glad that we had Cecilia she is so mistery that I think that she let on, like her quick leveling up with her currently being a level 9 surpassing in break record like that.

If words get out the other familia will try to wage a familiar war just to get her in their familia since she is the second person to reach level 9 in history surpassing all the world record of leveling up in a weeks but the main question is....who are you Cecilia?

Currently I am wearing a new set of cloth that cecilia and bell pick it for me when the two of them go shopping together to supprisse me what a sweet children that I have I glad that cecilia join our familia.

Hestia:[ look at the mirror ]

Hestia:( ok then hestia you can do this.......for your children you must be strong to get a well fit alias for them especially cecilia. )

When I start to walk out of my room to the living room I see both bell and lili are relax at the sofa before going back to dungeon dive, well not like we are going to have a problem with money but we cannot always really everything on cecilia.

She has her own things to do like taking care her five daughters which beg the question, where are the five of them and cecilia?

Hestia:( meh..... Not like all six of them will go through the time-space like it was nothing, what am I even worry about )

[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]
Meanwhile

Cecilia daughters Pov

Kiana: are you sure mom will like it Sirin?

Sirin: don't worry about it kiana mom will lik-no love it

Bianka: mom will probably love it since this is a gift from all the five of us for her

Kiara: but seriously are you sure she will like this dress that we pick and buy for her?

Bella: you do know that we are secretly going out without telling her and buying something for her birthday right?

Kiara: I mean we are doing something that she had not been doing for her self and mainly focus for our happiness, safety and growth right.

When the moment Kiara say does words all the other five look at her, making her feel uncomfortable at her siblings gaze.

Kiara: what?

Bianka: what you are saying is true Kiara.

Kiana: some time I think that you just grow a second head.

Kiara: Hey!

Sirin: no, it just that she actually use her brain to think properly this time

Kiara: What!