Siegfried & Theresa Time

Author: Hello their my dear reader! I am back with a special chapter and this one will be about Siegfried & Theresa Pov.

Siegfried: Finally!!!! I can get my own! Chapter!

Theresa:[ cought×2 ] you mean... our chapter?

Siegfried: Ah! Yeah our chapter [ sweat drop ]

Author: Yes. I finally decide to give the number 1. cute girl TeriTeri and the father that was going to get a milk for his daughter but don't come back at all after leaving.

Siegfried: Ouch! Touchy are we?

Author: shut up!

Siegfried: Yes Sir/Mam! [ Salute ]

Theresa: So what now Author?

Author: Now... JUST GO BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE!

Theresa: EAPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES SIR/MAM!!! Come on you playboy we gotta go before the author exploded at us again! [ See Siegfried Is already gone ]

Siegfried: BYE THERESA! [ Wave her off while running with his life]

Theresa: THAT DAMN MAN! [ quickly run towards him ]

Author: [ sight] now that is over let's get to the summaries?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author & Character speaking: hello
Action = [...]
Thinking = (...)
Speaking = hi
Screaming = NO!
Communicating = <...>
Expression= '...'
Sound effect= Boom!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Location: unknown

Place: unknown

Time: unknown

Status: unknown

It was a total disaster, the moment after the second eruption had come to an end it was a leaving hell for Siegfried kaslana. The lost of his wife was like the God saying that he don't deserve her as a life partner at all... Cought... Cought... Even though that she is alive and currently in hiding.

Becoming a rouge and wanted person in the world, he had no other option to ask help from anti-entropy to hide his warehouse. Hiding from the threats that is Otto Apocalypse... Ehm... Ehm... A hot man If I had to say~.
[ Theresa: that's my grandpa! Author.F! ]

Arriving at home feeling that the house is to quite since he did not heard/see his daughter, he start to search all around the place finding that his daughter is not inside. Feeling that he had lose hope he start to lose his self in greave since the last momento of his wife had gone... Mhm... Mhm... Even though that she is still alive and currently recovering with two of adopted daughter that is Sirin & Bella.
[Siegfried: Hey! You would even mourne for your love one of you think or know they are dead!]

After a few days of cooping up with the lost of his wife and daughter and a lot of help from Theresa to, Siegfried kaslana finally able to focus on what he had to do... That is searching his daughter from his safe zone... Cought... Cought... Even though Cecilia had found where Otto held them captive an already form a plan.
[ Siegfried: Ouch! My unused plan! ]