Nightmares can't hurt you

A/N: Please read this! This chapter contains a trigger warning non-consensual touching, I put a warning before and after the graphic scene and I'll put a summary at the end for those who chose to skip, be aware that it'll be slightly mentioned later on but I couldn't put a warning there, don't read it if it makes you feel uncomfortable <3 Do not worry, it ends well ૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა

It had been two weeks since the party and things were back to normal. Except that Jaeyoung was even clingier and would spend the whole evening and night with Sangwoo coming home with him after school every day. Sangwoo hadn't met with Jaeyoung's friends again, and didn't go to another party as he still had a very bad memory of the last one.

Sometimes, when he was alone at school, he would feel awkward, as if he was stressed, kinda vulnerable but he refused to talk about it with Jaeyoung as he knew the older wouldn't let it go that easily. Jaeyoung had already gotten in a fight two weeks ago with the boy who touched him and said he wasn't funny, Sangwoo discovered him as Yuna was the one walking him to his bicycle and she told him that Jaeyoung was in detention for punching a boy right in the face. Later, when Jaeyoung got home, Sangwoo forced him to explain everything, threatening him to cut off kisses and hugs for the rest of the week. Jaeyoung who had visibly not noticed that they were already Friday and that "rest of the week" only meant two days took it to heart (even if he wouldn't have survived even two days without clinging to his boyfriend).

During this time, Jaeyoung had not even once be late to cuddle Sangwoo even if he would some time get back a little after Sangwoo because he would have work to do at the library or simply because his class ended later. He always remembered to text the younger to inform him of these changes and always got back home before 8 PM.

Sometimes, Sangwoo would ask him to go sleep in his own bed as Jaeyoung would be very tired and the smaller thought that his bed would be uncomfortable considering it was only made for one person. But Jaeyoung always insisted that it was with his boyfriend in his arms that he slept the better and refused to leave.

Even if he didn't tell Sangwoo, he knew the younger would sometimes be scared of sleeping alone as once, he was gone to the bathroom in the middle of the night and he found Sangwoo rolling all over the bed and clutching the sheets, desperately trying to find him. Sangwoo had only calmed down once Jaeyoung was back behind him and held him securely in his arms.

Now they were two weeks later, they were sleeping comfortably in Sangwoo's bed, Jaeyoung holding him tight. They were face to face as Jaeyoung used the opportunity of Sangwoo sleeping to steal kisses from him, knowing very well the younger would do the same when he'll wake up.

Sangwoo was having a dream, at first it was normal, he was in school, listening to one of his favorite lessons, Jaeyoung was sitting beside him holding his hand, everything was perfect. They were in French class as Sangwoo had worked a lot on his French ever since Jaeyoung left for his program, he had come to visit him multiple times so he needed to know his French. Jaeyoung was holding his hand under the table and was looking at him dreamily, it didn't change much from reality there. Suddenly, the teacher called a student to the front of the class and it took Sangwoo a minute to register that it was Jaeyoung who was now standing in front of the board. Sangwoo looked down to his hand, still intertwined with another one and looked up to see the man from the pool table, looking at him with a smug drunk smile. Sangwoo felt sick, he wanted to throw up. He tried to take his hand away but couldn't as the other seemed a lot stronger than him. A voice broke him out of his daze and he looked back to Jaeyoung, still in front of the class. He had a cold expression and looked at Sangwoo with disgust in his eyes.

"I hate you Chu Sangwoo, I'm breaking up with you! You're a freak! You're boring!"

(⚠️ Beginning of the scene)