2thirty in the morning

"ranai you can't keep like this

"ranai you can't keep like this. you're healed, out the hospital. it's been 2 months you gotta either become you again or become who u want to be." spirit said, sitting across ranai.

they had met up at a brunch resturant to talk, although ranai gotten discharged from the hospital,

spirit and her stayed in contact, it felt as if they knew eachother for longer than they had.

spirit was not as comfortable around ranai as she was with mo and jade , but she knew she had to mentor her to bounce back.

"spirit, i don't even know who i am." ranai shook her head, poking into a waffle.

"elaborate."

"girl, i was bad as hell just 6 months ago, got my ass into a accident, got ghosted while in the hospital, almost died too many times, met you, met ace, lost my friends, pretty much lost my job, i don't even have clientele anymore. this is not ranai." she said, truthfully.

spirit sighed, most people don't talk about the aftermath of a miracle that dies down.

she knew ranai was lost, the only people she had in her life now was judah, spirit, and ace.

ace and her have been together for a good 4 months now. he helped her get back on her feet.

he pays for a suite for ranai, and hired a interior designer to fix it up for her.

he has ranai staying at his house because he refuses to have her around anyone from her life from before the accident.

and in return, ranai feels as though she has nothing.

absolutely nothing to give.

ace doesn't ask for sex, doesn't ask for her to do anything.

the only things she does is cook, clean, help him with his... business, comforts him and keeps the house full of groceries.

she feels like it's no where near enough.

he worships every part of her even though his hardbody self won't show it to the world.

to the guys, he may slip up and call her his bitch, but that's his ol lady.

in such a small time, he had began to feel calm and peaceful when around her.

yet, she doesn't know how much he appreciates her just being there.

"nai. know that every part of you is appreciated. we are patient with you. when i say it's time for you to bounce back, it's time for you to make that effort." spirit shook her head.

nai nodded, they sat in comfortable silence for the rest of their meal.

after finishing the meal, ranai paid for the tab before walking out with spirit.

"you think you can take me to judahs?" nai said, turning her head to spirit.

"yea i got you babe." she said, opening her car doors up.