run it up

5:45ambrickell

5:45am
brickell.

jade & capo

"nyla babyyy" jade spoke, rubbing the stolen frenchie in her lap.

"bae!" capo yelled, bursting through the front door with wingstop.
— "bra bae let me fucking tell you, you know dem lil crackheads that be on the side of tha road?"

jade nodded, urging him to continue.

"on my soul that ho look just like you." he spoke seriously, taking the food contents out of the bag.

"maison i'll beat the shit out of you." she spoke, letting capo's bully back in through the backdoor.

"bra bae, i'm so forreal, the girl built just like yo ass that shit scared me on god" —

jade & capo had practically spent everyday together, whenever she wasn't with spirit and mo, she was with capo.

they truly acted like a married couple, their goofy personalities meshed perfectly and capo finally found someone he ain't have to hide his ADHD and who he can be unapologetically him with.

they healed their inner children through eachother.

"i think i'm done smoking bae." he spoke, biting down on his wings.
"why do men lie" jade laughed, dipping her fries in ranch.

"bruh on yo life i'm forreal, maybe i needa be a licka drinking ass nigga"

"you gon be twerkin' next" she puckered her lips up, getting a mush in the head in response.
— " -whoop yo ass" he said through his teeth, bucking at her.

jade jaxson

growing up in montgomery , alabama . jade moved to miami to pursue college at florida memorial university.

she had been roomed with molani, who introduced her to every party in college.

although she dropped out, she truly loved the experience and she knew moving to miami was the best thing for her.

she met spirit her sophmore year of college; spirit was at a yardfest, watching the AKAs and jade was there, just for the food.

spirit had grew up not having any black american soul food, so she felt compelled to ask jade if the plate of soul food she was eating was good.

jade looked at her crazy and pulled her to eat with her and mo.

ever since then, they have all been inseparable and that is what curated their love for eating together.