Untitled Part 4

Chapter 3:

" This is your room, uhmm you will have a roommate she should be home from school in like an hour." i nod my head. "Stoney, can i see you in my office?" Sandy i think that's her name asks. I do as i'm asked and i walk down the long hallway to her medium sized office. "Stoney please be seated." she says looking up from her computer, "Okay Stoney we have some rules here if you disobey them we will have no choice but to punish you okay? Okay. So rule one No Drinking, No smoking , and no staying out passed 11:00" she says in almost a rush. "So basically your telling me that anything fun to do is out the fucking window?"i ask sarcastically, rolling my eyes in the process. "Stoney i know your upset about this whole situation but you need to get over whatever pity party your trying to throw at me, because i really don't care." she says scowling at me. "Really, you know im not throwing a pity party i was stating a damn fact, shit what crawled up your ass?" i yelled clenching my fist half way tempted to punch her lights out. "Well let's see i have to deal with smart asses like you 24/7, my husband forgot our 3 year anniversary and i haven't had sex in like 6 months I-" " you haven't had sex in 6 months ? Well damn now i see why your such a bitch" i laugh "Don't laugh it's not funny, my husband doesn't even look at me anymore." she cry's laying her face in her palms." Mrs. i'm really sorry about your non exsistant sex life but i really must go i need to unpack." i say looking at the lady falling apart infront of me. " my names Rebecca, but you can call me Becca" she says wiping her nose with her sleeve. " Oh and Stoney, you start school tommorow." FUCK MY LIFE.............

So did yall like the chapter?? if you did press the star maybe and comment what you think...Okay?? Okay and im also sorry its taking me so long to update i swear im going to update more often im in the process of writing chapter 4 right now lol.....have a nice day.......xx~Sydney