Chapter 2:

"Excuse me Mrs., but why didn't anyone tell me that I was adopted?" I question quietly "Because I thought it would be better to tell you when you turned 16. Let me start from the beginning." She said picking at her poorly done manicure. "Go on" I gesture trying to get her to hurry the hell up. "Okay so when you were 4 months old your mom died of an overdose, we didn't want to put you in the system cause it would have fucked up you mentality, we couldn't find anyone that would take you other than your Aunt Janet cause she couldn't have kids so she offered to take you. I knew she did drugs but she told me that she would quit so I just had her fill out some paper work and you were hers legally. we made an agreement that on your 16th birthday that we would take you and put you in foster care if they kept doing the shit that they were doing." she said getting chocked up. "You left me with that crazy bitch so I wouldn't have to be put in the system, are you FUCKING KIDDING ME, I have been mentally and physically abused just so you didn't have to do your job" I yelled "ston-" "No you left me so you isn't have to fill out some GODDAMN PAPERS!!" I screamed trying to fight back the tears. "Your just like them you sick fuck" I said chocking on my words. "Stoney calm down, please I beg you, please forgive me. I didn't know they would hurt you." She cried " you know what..im done, I have been put down and hurt because of your stupid ass decisions. How do you sleep at night?" I spat "Stoney you don't understand, all I ever wanted was good, I didn't know they would hurt you. I know it's my fault, your safe now...I promise." She said grasping my cheek.

So the lady that Stoney is talking to is a social worker for CPS she's in her 40 I tell you guys more about her farther into the book. so did you enjoy this chapter???? Comment like do what ever toots your horn 👏❤️❤️