☆CHAPTER THIRTY

HANNAH’S P.O.V

    Hannah goes down frustrated to her room.

(Leah arranging the fruits on my desk) looking at me, where did you go Hannah? What took you so long?

Me (Laughing) You know Leah something crazy happened just now; there is this guy to whom I've been talking to like about a week.

He said about his girlfriend who met with an accident because of him.

Some day he is crying and some day he is acting weird.

Don't know how guys can be this fast, his girlfriend is in hospital and on the other hand he proposed me.

He is such a playboy!

I wish his girlfriend gets to know the real face of that idiot, so that she can breakup with him and live happily.

    Who is that, Hannah?

I don't know, I slapped him, told him not to show his face to me, I said if he did, I'll jump from the top of the building.

But the only thing surprises me is, why did he cry so badly, His cry was so loud and heartbreaking!

    And you didn't ask for his name Hannah?

  Yeah, but I call him the bracelet guy. Huh?

The bracelet guy? (Confused look).

Yeah, Leah he had this bracelet with him which has a heart on the bracelet and their both names are Imprinted on it.

    A heart bracelet with names? Hannah, please don't tell me it is James. Did you say the bracelet looked like this? Showing the bracelet taking from her bag.

She pulled my hand and handed over the bracelet to me.

Hannah, I really didn't want to tell you about this, it's because doctor told not to give stress on your past because it might trigger your injury.

Your mom strictly forbidden me to ever give you this but I know some day you might need it.

    (Leah tells the whole story of James and Hannah)

    Listening to this, I still feel like I am listening to some random story, I still feel like he is a complete stranger to me.

I said to Leah that I have no memory of this James guy.

    Hannah, it's okay you don't have to stress it out, I just told you because you have mistaken James. Fine, I need to go out. Take care of yourself; as I told. do not stress your injury, ok?

    I nodded my head and watched her as she left.

    •MEMORIES

    Holding the bracelet in my hand. Lying down on the bed crouching and looking at the bracelet. recalling the story Leah told me and combining the incidents.

Thinking all these things, why does my heart feel so heavy?

Unknowingly, tears started rolling down my eyes. Now, my head feels heavy. I feel like it is about to burst.

    I got up to take medicine but this pain is not even letting my feet to move a step.

I still tried to walk but I lost the balance and fell down. Holding tightly my head with my both hands.
    Even though I know this thinking is crushing me but I feel like I'm getting something.

(Back to normal) Hannah recalls everything.

Who is this guy in jersey?

Oh my God! This is the bracelet guy, the fight! the date! the kiss! Edward's kiss! Bouquet! Match! Me driving! The breakup! The accident!

What have I done? Oh my God! This is all my mistake; I shouldn't have done that.

Ahhh! (Screaming my lungs out) I cried breaking down. slowly my eyes are shutting down. What is happening to me?

    No..! I don't want to forget him again.

I slowly lost consciousness.

I slowly opened my eyes, looking around I'm still in the hospital. It is the next day, I can see a nurse come to do a check up on me, then my mom entered the room.

She asked me if I am doing fine. I told nurse that I need to talk something to my mom.

So, she gave us privacy.

I got up from my bed and asked my mom, "Mom, who is James? And mom James did no wrong, I'm the one who got into trouble. Mom, and why did you blame him? I'm going back to him."

Hannah, you are not going anywhere! But mom I love him so much, he came back for me when I'm in the hospital.

    What?

He came to see you, how dare?
Even after we telling him. (Putting up a show).

But mom just trust me this once, I can't lose him mom, it's just a misunderstanding. I know he loves me so much, if he really didn’t, he wouldn't had come to see me.

I know mom don't worry just trust us this once.

But Hannah, I don't want to see you hurting or suffering I can't lose my only daughter (Sobbing).

Mom, just this one chance, I explained why all this happened.

And then mom is in a bit of a shock listening to this and she told okay but this is your last chance.

Dad came to room. Mom told everything to dad.

Now finally, I got a last chance.

    But mom said that there is this last check-up I should get, then I can get discharged from the hospital.

So, I am going to get it done. Getting my last check up and it took about a half an hour to get my reports.

I got it, they said I am normal and I'm fine, but I still need to take medications for a week.

I then after that I made a phone call to Leah.

"Leah! Where is James just tell me before it's too late".

    Huh? Hannah! Are you alright?