"Love Letter" (Shinsou)

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡

"So you think this'll work?" I ask with a questioning glance. Mina had offered to help Me, Sero, and Kaminari on this little bet we're doing.

"Of course I'm sure. I've done this about as many times as you could count! And obviously I would be doing this if I knew this was Monoma we were talking about." She said with a snicker. She had always found ways to mess with Monoma and this was definitely going to be one of her favorites.

"Alrighty then." I say simply while walking out of the room. I walk down the hallways and scan the doors for a certain classroom. 'Ah, 2-B. Perfect.' I slowly opened the door to find TetsuTetsu and plant girl talking to each other.

"Oh, hey man! What's up?" Tetsu says with his usual flashy smile.

"Is this Monoma's desk?" I say with a little bit too much hesitation.

"Uhm, yes..it is...Why?" Plant lady says while raising an eyebrow. TetsuTetsu nudged her with his elbow lightly and she looked at him in confusion. Her face soon went to realization as she smiled and side eyed Tetsu again. "Don't answer that. Yes, it IS his desk."

"Ah, thank you." I put the letter on his desk and walk out of the room. I could hear snickers behind me as I left the room. Soon enough however, guess who I bumped into?

"Seems like you can't get enough of me heh." Monoma sneered while a faint tint of red formed on his face.

"Seems not...might want to check out what I left on your desk though, blondie." I said lower my voice when I said the nickname. I was centimeters away from him now, and he was blushing furiously. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I took that as my leave.

This is gonna work out great.