"Is this real?!" (Monoma)

Recap)

"Seems like you can't get enough of me heh." Monoma sneered while a faint tint of red formed on his face.

"Seems not...might want to check out what I left on your desk though, blondie." I said lower my voice when I said the nickname. I was centimeters away from him now, and he was blushing furiously. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I took that as my leave.

This is gonna work out great.
________________{•}_______________

Monoma's POV

Blondie?! Really?! Jeez that guy knows how to push my buttons. I kinda liked it though..wait, HUH?! No I don't! I'm not gay! Especially not for that sleep deprived 1-A hotshot. If it was FOR someone like... maybe that 3rd year or something? Never someone from 1-A.

But I keep thinking about what he said. Did he really mean to use that tone?! You don't just go around doing that to anybody! I began walking..quite quickly. Only because of the 'note' Shinsou mentioned. I opened the door to the classroom quickly only to see Shiozaki and TetsuTetsu near my desk giggling and talking to Kendo about something.

I looked at my desk and there it was. A brownish envelope with a dark red heart seal on it keeping it closed. I blushed furiously at this while the three came up to me, prompting me to open the letter.

"Who knooows what's inside." Tetsu said while putting his hands on my shoulders and slowly pushing me from behind.

"Seems like you have an admirer Monoma! Wonder who it is?" Kendo said with a sly grin, winking. She knew I have had a crush on Shinsou ever since the joint training. Obviously she thought this was the first of many steps to getting in his pants.

"I-I'm gonna open it you idiots, and stop pushing me you overgrown porcupine! I'm going myself!!"

They all looked at each other and started giggling. Why do they keep doing that? Surely this has to be some sort of prank their all in on.

"Alright, which one of you rigged it so that I'll get glitter-bombed or something." I said as I snapped my head quickly in their direction. TetsuTetsu threw his head back and groaned.

"MONO! Just open it!" Shiozaki yelled in anguish.

"Fine. But just so you know, I got that quirk that the loser from 1-A. Bakubitch or something.." I sighed looking back at the letter. I picked it up and opened it. I could tell my hands were shaking, but that was to be expected.

3rd Person POV:

When he finally opened the letter it had a sort of rose-like aroma instead of paper one. He slowly unfolded the white parchment and read the writing.

_____________________________________
ძᥱᥲr m᥆ᥒ᥆mᥲ,

і kᥒ᥆ᥕ 𝗍һіs іs s᥆r𝗍 ᥆𝖿 ᥆ᥙ𝗍 ᥆𝖿 𝗍һᥱ ᑲᥣᥙᥱ, ᥲᥒძ і'm ᥒ᥆𝗍 ᥎ᥱrᥡ g᥆᥆ძ ᥕі𝗍һ ᥱm᥆𝗍і᥆ᥒs. і һᥲძ ᥎ᥲr іᥒ𝗍᥆ 𝗍һᥱ sᥴһ᥆᥆ᥣ ᥡᥱᥲr 𝗍һіᥒkіᥒg і𝗍 ᥕ᥆ᥙᥣძ ᑲᥱ 𝗍һᥱ sᥲmᥱ ᥲs ᥣᥲs𝗍. і 𝗍һ᥆ᥙgһ𝗍 і ᥕ᥆ᥙᥣძ ᑲᥱ ᥲᑲᥣᥱ 𝗍᥆ ᥲ᥎᥆іძ r᥆mᥲᥒᥴᥱ іᥒ ᥲ ᥕᥲᥡ 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 ᥕ᥆ᥙᥣძ ᥣᥱ𝗍 mᥱ ᥲ᥎᥆іძ ᥡ᥆ᥙ, ᑲᥙ𝗍 һᥱrᥱ і ᥲm ᥕrі𝗍іᥒg ᥡ᥆ᥙ 𝗍һіs ᥣᥱ𝗍𝗍ᥱr. і ძіᥒ𝗍 kᥒ᥆ᥕ і𝖿 ᥡ᥆ᥙ'ᥣᥣ sᥲᥡ ᥡᥱs, ᥆r ᥱ᥎ᥱᥒ ᥲᥴᥴᥱ⍴𝗍 mᥱ, ᑲᥙ𝗍 ᥕһᥡ ᥒ᥆𝗍 𝗍ᥲkᥱ 𝗍һᥱ rіsk ᥲᥒძ ᥲsk ᥡ᥆ᥙ ᥆ᥙ𝗍? і𝖿 ᥡ᥆ᥙ ძ᥆ ᥲᥴᥴᥱ⍴𝗍, mᥱᥱ𝗍 mᥱ ᥲ𝗍 һosһі і𝗍sᥙ𝗍sᥙ ᥲ𝗍 5 ⍴m 𝗍᥆ᥒіgһ𝗍. і'ᥣᥣ ᑲᥱ ᥕᥲі𝗍іᥒg ᥕі𝗍һ ᥲ 𝖿ᥱᥕ 𝖿ᥣ᥆ᥕᥱrs. mᥲᥡᑲᥱ r᥆sᥱs ᥕіᥣᥣ ᥕ᥆rk? ᥲᥒᥡᥕᥲᥡs, sᥱᥱ ᥡ᥆ᥙ 𝗍һᥱᥒ!

~һі𝗍᥆sһі ♡︎
_____________________________________

Monoma stared at the letter for a little bit as he was done reading and blush grew on his face, quickly turning him into a red mess.

"I'd assume that it was him confessing?" Shiozaki said while laughing.

TetsuTetsu wiped a fake tear away. "Ah, true love!"

"This...is real, right?" Monoma said with a smile tugging at his lips.

"100 percent!" Kendo said with a wide grin. "What does it say exactly?"  Monoma gave them the letter and they read it with smiles.

"We HAVE to talk about this more at lunch." Kendo says after finishing the letter.

"Or we could eat at lunch. That's an option." TetsuTetsu said with a tired smile. All Monoma could do was listen to his friends talk, and think about that night. Would they do that cheesy spaghetti thing from the Lady and the Tramp? He sure hoped not. Neito was very prone to second hand embarrassment, and what other people thought most of the time outside of school.

But I'm exactly 7 and a half hours, Monoma would be taken and he knew for a fact that this was real.

Definitely.

Probably..

Maybe...

Not...?