Chapter 5(Break out)

(Jeane POV)
We are now inside of queen rebels camp and Rory just blew up a wall to get inside to save Y/N Nix is fighting off most of the hyenas and ori is putting spells on them.

Jeane-We're coming Y/N!

Rory-Ori, Maci stay here and deal with these goons while we go get Y/N back.

Both-Ok.

We then rush up to what we gusse is queen rebels room but once we get in we see her holding onto Y/N in chains.

Rory-Queen whatever your name is give us back the kid and we will leave.

Rebel-Why should i give up my prince he's the best thing thats ever happend to me.

Nix-If you don't we will smash your place up more and steal the stuff you took from others.

she seems to be thinking about she just hugs Y/N closer to her but then she starts to stutter.

Rebel-P-P-Please is t-there anything else i can give you gold, jewels, food anything just please anything but my prince.

Nix the smashed some of here things.

Rebel-O-Ok.

she then unties him but is still holding on to him and i swear i saw a tear.

(Y/N POV)
She just untied me but she was still holding on to me but she whisperd something to me.

Rebel-will you please see me again my prince?

I only looked her in the eye and gave her a small nod.

I them walk to the others and Jeane just picks me up and takes me out but while we were walking out i saw queen rebel burst into tears and now i feel a little bad for her.

now were just walking out and i see the big mess that was made just broken stuff everywhere.

Y/N-Was all this really needed?

Nix-No but it was fun.

Y/N-Fine lets just get back to camp and turn in for the night i am out of it plus we quest in the morning.

(Queen Rebel POV)

I was now sitting on my bed balling my eyes out now that i lost my prince he was the perfect tresure i know he wants to see me again i just know it.

Hyena-My Queen are you ok.

Rebel-Just leave be.