Chapter 7(A day out with Jeane)

(Y/N POV)

Ok it’s been a few days after the whole Hel mountains accident and I was a bit down but the girls have been trying to do things to cheer me up but the things there doing is starting to get embarrassing like the other day Jeane kissed me on the nose but I just blushed a bit while the others laughed but now jeane won’t let me go or let me leave her side she is really at the moment holding me tight against her until Rory came back with another poster.

Rory-Hey Jeane think you can come with me on this job?

Jeane-No I want to stay with Y/N after all of this.

Y/N-Please you can let me go now I’m fine really.

Jeane-No I don’t believe you I’m staying with you.

Rory-Well you guys need to do something so you both can take on this job seems easy enough you just have to watch some eggs.

Jeane-Ok we can do that.

She lets me go and we start walking where we need to go until Rory grabs me for a quick sidebar.

Rory-Hey quick warning she gets a bit philosophical when she’s alone.

Y/N-What dose that mean?

Rory-You’ll know when she starts acting like it.

Y/N-Ok.

She then lets me go and we start walking into town where it said to go.

Jeane-Alright little guy it’s just gonna be you me and some eggs!

Y/N-Alright but this time try not to cling onto me-

I was then cut off by her just grabbing my hand and just had me walking with her with a big smile on her face and she just made blush.

Y/N-Ok let's just get to the coop.

We walked to the coop and we sat down inside Jeane grabbed an egg and I just sat beside her but I just got tired because I haven’t got much sleep lately.

Y/N-Hey Jeane I’m gonna take a nap is that ok?

Jeane-Of course little one.

When I start to doze off and land on her shoulder.

(Jeane POV)

Ok he’s asleep and calm not it’s just me and the eggs this will all be fine.

*Minutes later*

Jeane-You ready to hatch yet little one? I wonder what your gonna be when you grow up big and strong.

*1 hour*

Jeane-Now that I think about it I’ve never seen anyone give birth before.Do dogs lay eggs?Do I lay eggs?

*2 hours later*

Jeane-Would I make a good egg mama? Would I technically be cloning myself by landing eggs? Would that look like me or Rory or something else? Wait who’s eggs are these again? How do baby’s work is there a guidebook on it? Dose Y/N think I’m a good mama? Why am I doing this again.

*later*

(Y/N POV)

I was waking up after that nice nap but when I got up I saw Jeane in the middle of the room still holding an egg but she looked a little dazed.

Jeane-*Whispering*egg egg egg egg egg.

Y/N-uhhhh Jeane are you ok?

She shoots up and grabs me by the shoulders and she is now really close to my face.

Jeane-Y/N! IF I WAS YOUR EGG MAMA WOULD YOU BE HAPPY WITH ME!?

Y/N-W-What the hell? Jeane calm down!

Jeane-WOULD YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE ME OR YOURSELF!?

Y/N-JEANE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CALM DOWN!

She is now on the and it looks like she’s going crazy so I just take her hand and lead her out of the coop and I grab the money from the man and just walk back to camp.

Jeane-Y-Y/N d-did I start to rant on again?

Y/N-Yeah but it’s fine you're just being you.

I say as I start to scratch her chin which she just loves.

Jeane-Ohh thank you Y/N.

She then hugs me puts me down and then grabs my hand again but I don’t mind this time and we walk back to camp.

When we got back all the girls where there and we’re looking at us.

Y/N-Uhhh what?

Maci-We saw you give Jeane scratches in town!

Y/N-Uhhh what ok why are you bringing that up?

Maci-WE WANT SCRATCHES AND HEADPATS TOO!!!

Y/N mind-Wow they really are dogs.

Y/N-Fine Maci your first.

Maci-Yay headpats.

I am now patting Maci’s head and she is really enjoying it.but she’s the eons I’m not to worried about it’s the other three.

Nix-Come on pal you know you want to~

Y/N-Ok I guess headpats work for you.

Nix-No headpats for me.

She then lays down and points to her stomach area and in all honesty I’m afraid.

Nix-Come on.

Y/N-Ok.

I start to rub the area she wanted and all I got was a thumbs up and a.

Nix-Nix approves.

 I then stop and look at the last two Rory gives me her usual stare and Ori is blushing while tapping her finger tips together.

Y/N-Come on Ori your next.

Ori-O-Ok.

She then come and bends down to my height but I decided to tease her and Boop her nose.

Ori-Hey no fair I wanted a headpat!

Y/N-Alright.

I then give her a headpat but when I stop I look at Rory and that stare she’s giving me….I just walk past her but then she grabs my arm.

Rory-Nope I want a headpat.

Y/N Mind-WHAT THE ACTUAL F***

Y/N-uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok.

I then slowly reach for her head but then she clicks her teeth just to scare me but I just pet her and she lets out a small smile.

Rory-See not so bad huh? And now we got you feeling better.

Y/N-Heh yeah you got me.