Chapter 13(Home)

(Y/N POV)

After I escaped queen rebel I started to walk back to the camp man this whole ordeal gave me a massive headache and when I used my spartan rage it really took a lot out of me but now that I think about I had it pretty good with the girls I don't know if they even want me back anymore I know they love me but will they still want the burden I bring I could attract more unwanted attention.

But I just bury that thought because now I'm i'm almost up to the ruins where the camp should be and if there not there then I'll just have to wait for them maybe I could make it it a surprise or I could make them something but just then when I looked up I saw them all sitting down patching each other up.

But they didn't know I was there yet so I just stood there waiting for them to notice.

Maci:Guys do you think Y/N will ever come back to us?

Ori:I don't know Maci I'm still holding out hope for his return.

Jeane:I miss my sweet little boy.

Jeane was starting to tear up a bit while the kids others looked down in disappointment even Rory looked like she was about to cry but when I got closer Nix was the first to notice me and she just smiled brightly.

Nix:Guys!

Ori:Not know Nix we have to think of where else he could be.

Jeane:Maybe he's back in town with the blacksmith or maybe queen rebel got him again or maybe it was that assassin.

Nix:Or he could be right in front of us~

When Nix said that their heads just shot up with all their eyes on the brink of tears Ori and Maci were the first to run up to me and hug the life out of me.

Maci:WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!

Ori:Oh Y/N I'm so happy to see you again!

Y/N:Hey I'm here now remember I'm part of your team nothing is gonna get between us.

Then when they let go I was tackled to the ground by Jeane then she just peppered my face with kisses and crying tears of joy.

Jeane:Oh my sweet little boy I missed you so much we looked everywhere for you I'm so happy you're back!

I just pet her head and we get back up while Nix just patted me on the shoulder.

Nix:It's good to have you back Y/N.

Y/N:It's good to be back.

Now the only person left was Rory she was just standing there holding her arm  looking away from but I could tell that she was crying which by itself was a big surprise to me seeing her cry but when I tried to speak she just ran to me hugging me tight while bursting into tears.

Rory:Y-You *sob* have no idea h-how much I missed you!

She just continues to ball her eyes out on my shoulder and I just rub her back while I'm hugging her I never thought I would see the day where she would act like this but it's good to see that she really cares.

Y/N:It's ok Rory I'm here I'm home.