Summary & More Information On Hayley

Hayley Andrea Hale was born March 21/1973 to parents Helena and Joseph Hale

 Hayley is the youngest Hale out of her brothers  Peter and Christopher Hale.

When Hayley was 13, her oldest brother Christopher got married to Talia. 

When Hayley was 13, Talia gave birth to Laura Hale, and a year later, Derek was born. 

When Hayley was 15, she started freshman year in high school, where she became the Center of attention to Chris Argent who was in his Junior year. Chris become interested in the Hale girl and even if she was younger then him, he had fallen in love with her. 

4 years pass of Hayley and Chris's relationship. When Hayley was 18, she found out that she was pregnant with Chris's child. Hayley goes to tell Chris that she's pregnant but she doesn't because he breaks up with her. She doesn't know why he broke up with her but he did. Hayley goes home to tell her family only to be left with the decision that if she wanted to live with her family she had to abort the baby or if she wanted the baby to leave she had to leave. 

That's what Hayley chooses, to leave Beacon Hills and raise her baby on her own. Hayley travels to Mystic Falls where she meets her friends / pack and all though their either vampires, witches, hybrids, or werewolves they treated her and her babies well. Yes, she was pregnant with twins.

Hayley gets into an accident and gives birth to her little girl and boy 9 months later and names her Hope just like Chris and her used to discuss. She named her son Nikolas just like Chris and she used to discuss. Hayley also gives Hope and Nikolas, Chris's last name and names her Hope Argent Hale and her son Nikolas Argent Hale.

When the twins are 5 months old, Nikolas is taken away from his mom and his sister which devastated Hayley and made it her goal to bring her son back to her and his family. 

When Hayley is 32 and Hope  is 14, Hayley finds out about the fire that's killed her family except for her brother Peter, and nephew Derek and niece Laura.

Eventually Hayley returns back to Beacon Hills to not only find the person or people who killed her family but to find a way to bring her son home without telling anyone right away. Only thing is that there seemed to be more problems to be solved then anything else.

What will Hayley do when past relationships are returned? Will Hayley be able to hide the truth of Hope from Chris or will he end up finding out? How will Chris react when he finds out that he has a werwolf daughter and werewolf son somewhere out there?  Will Chris be able to protect her like he has with Alison? Will he able to help Hayley find their son and bring him home? Will Hayley and Chris end up back to each other or will past mistakes keep them apart?