Chapter 3: Ice Pick

Allison's POV

Allison's POV

After helping Scott with Issac's house and seeing the strange creature in the house, I needed to go get gas in the car. 

When I arrived at the gas station, I started to fill the car with gas. I looked around while I waited when I locked eyes with a man on his motorcycle. He nodded at me and I smiled as he drove away. 

When he left, the lights had went out from the station and when I went to sit in the car and drive away, my car keys were missing when I know they were still in the car. I got out to try to find them only I couldn't when suddenly everything went quiet very quiet. I looked around to see if anyone was there but there wasn't when suddenly someone put a bag over my face. 

Luckily I had the bracelet that Hope gave me if I needed help and I pressed it for her to find me. 

When the bag came off, I was tied and dad was tied too. I started to panic but then stopped packing remembering the day I was training with aunt Ava. She told me how this was something all hunters had to do when hunting. I knew then and there dad was trying to train me but 'kidnapping' me was that necessary. 

I gave dad a look and he was probably amazed that I calmed down so quickly. Dad broke out of his chair and walked over to me taking my gag off. 

"Is this how we're gonna do father/daughter talks from now on," I say pissed 

"No, this is how we're gonna train you," dad says but I look away. 

I would rather be training with Aunt Ava. 

"Do you know why we use arrows," dad asks 

"They can't heal until it's taken out." I say remembering Hayley moms injury 

"Look familiar," he says as he brings out the arrow that was going to be used on Issac.  

"You were gonna kill him," I say pissed

"That's right and if we find Issac on another full moon, we will kill him, that's the hard choice we make," dad says.

I was shocked that Dad would say that especially considering Hayley mom was a wolf, Hope was a wolf and the pack were mainly wolves, witch's or vampires. 

Dad changed after Gerard came to Beacon Hills. Was anything he was saying to Hayley, Hope and the pack true? Did he really still love Hayley or was he just playing her?