Chapter 6: Frenemy

Hayley's POV

Hayley's POV

After finding out that Jackson was the Kanima, Allison, Enzo, Hope, and Ava took Lydia home. She was probably in shock with what was going on but considering my brother was the one who bite her, I think it makes sense that she just stay away from me for the time being. 

While that was happening, Elijah, Derek, Stiles, Scott and I went after the Kanima that had fled from the pack house. Trust me...dealing with something like that was not fine at all. Well until Chris ended up showing up and shooting at it after Derek and I had gotten thrown into a wall but Derek ran while Chris was distracted and Elijah grabbed me and helped me hide and watch from a distance but what I didn't know was that Chris had saw Elijah grab me and hide and the sad look on the face when Elijah's hands were on my waist. 

Elijah checked my head and saw that it was bleeding so he took me home while Derek, Stiles and Scott were still going after Jackson but Elijah was going to join him after leaving me at home. 

I was fine by the next morning for school but I was pissed when I found out...well heard that Scott and Stiles had kidnapped Jackson and now Gerard was pinning on Allison. While there was nothing Hope and I could do to help Scott and Stiles, Hope convinced Gerard that she, Lydia and Allison were going to be studying together for a test but had to deal with a lot of questioning that made both Hope and Allison uncomfortable with Gerard even if he was their grandfather. It didn't help even more when Victoria Argent had now made her way into the school and that cameras were all over place. 

Allison came crying to me upset and scared as school ended because of her mother and honestly at that moment I wanted to kill Victoria for scaring and upsetting her own daughter but that wasn't how things were going to go. 

I went home but Hope and Enzo went with Allison to Scott and Stiles were and trying to find a way to save and help Jackson which was until Jackson escaped worrying the kids. 

I was in shock when I got a call from Stiles's dad that Scott, and Stiles had gotten themselves restraining others from Jackson while Hope didn't but was with them. I guess Jackson cared for Hope but I needed to go pick her up. 

Before I left for the station, Allison had called me when she got home to tell me that it wasn't The Kanima wanted a friend for a definition that had to be know but a Kanima wanted a master which ment someone was controlling Jackson. Oh god what was happening  and when will it all end and there'd be peace. 

(AN: It's been a while since I posted for this story but I'm coming back and going to be posting so stay tuned for more updates from this book. Yes, I know this part is short but that's just cause I couldn't try to fit Hayley into the story that well. Don't worry next part will hopefully longer.)