Chapter 2: Shape-Shifted

Hayley's POV

Hayley's POV

Allison called me after the funeral telling me about what Chris had said to Victoria about killing the werewolf's innocent or not. She recommended that I send my pack out of Beacon Hills temporarily otherwise there could be problems. I agreed with what she said and except for Elijah, Enzo and Ava everyone else left. They didn't want to but it was the best choice knowing Gerard and what he could do to the pack. 

The next day at school, I was in a class writing something on the board when I felt a presence of a wolf in the classroom when the students started to walk in. I looked around as the students sat down and locked eyes with Issac Lahey, a boy who was getting abused by his father. 

I looked at him questioningly and he looked at me like that too before I smirked and my eyes turned to my alpha red. Issac was shocked before he looked down at his work. I knew then and there that Derek had turned him into a werewolf. 

After class I headed outside to watch the boys playing lacrosse. But I needed to specifically see Issac. Scott looked at me in his net and I looked at him before looking around and then saying Issac is a wolf. 

Scott was shocked hearing this and I heard a I had a feeling he was come back to me before he focused on what was going on. I watched Issac go at Scott and how they're eyes both turned golden. 

Suddenly I saw the Sheriff come to Issac and I listened in as they took Issac. They thought he was a killer since his father was now dead and what was worse it's a full moon. Issac wouldn't be handled in jail tonight.

After classes, I went to find Scott but when I did, I heard that he was in the principal office with Gerard. It pissed me off that Chris didn't tell me that Gerard was the new school principal but I had to leave it on the side for now. 

Scott came out and started to run but stopped when he saw me

"Go," I say telling him as I make sure Gerard isn't coming. 

I hear Scott run down the hall before I go after him. By the time I'm outside, I see Issac gone and Scott going to help Derek. Derek gave me a look which was a pleading look.

"I should be mad at you but I'll help you free Isaac," I say as he nods and I head to my car. 

We were going to free Issac tonight. I just hoped that Chris or any hunters wouldn't try to hurt him but knowing Gerard. He was either blackmailing Chris to stay away from me since I'm 'married' or was forcing Chris to help him. Either way Chris should have told me and maybe I could have helped me with a plan. 

Allison's POV

Allison's POV

When I heard Gerard and dad talking about Issac getting killed, I was scared. I never thought dad would go so much in control of Gerard that he would start killing innocent wolves. I was happy that I had told Hayley to get the pack to leave because I didn't want anyone to get hurt. 

Gerard and dad started asking me strange questions about Lydia after I saw a man in a Sheriff's clothing with some plant . I called Hayley to ask what it was for and she said it was wolfsbane which they were going to use to kill Issac.

I was scared now in what would happen and she promised she wouldn't let anything happen to Issac. She told me to stay home and stay safe and that she would call me when she gets home which I agreed too. 

I ended the call and hoped and prayed that Hayley could get to Issac before the hunter does. 

Hayley's POV

Hayley's POV

After Allison's call about the Hunter going after Issac, I left Derek and Scott at Issac's house before messaging Ava and telling her to meet me at the station with Elijah. She said yes and I went. Derek wanted to come since Issac was his beta and he was his alpha but I told him to stay and that I would get him out because even if I wasn't Issac's alpha, I was an alpha stronger and more powerful then Derek. I would be able to easily get him out.

At the station, I saw them waiting for me.

"Ready to free Issac," I ask 

"More than ready." they said as we walked in to free Issac.

With a little compulsion, Elijah convinced the front desk lady to let us in. I could hear Issac trying to get out of his cell and I really hoped that we would get to him in time.

Ava went to distract the hunter while Elijah and I went to free Issac bit by the time we got there Ava and apparently Stiles had been thrown into the wall, and the hunter was knocked out. Issac started to go at Stiles but I roared and my eyes went red which made him turn back.

"How'd you do that," Stiles asked "I thought Derek only could because Issac was his Beta"

"Yes but I'm Derek's aunt which means I'm stronger then Derek and whatever's his is mine and I can control it" I say "now let's go all of us go"

We all ran outside and headed to the cars. I took Issac to the pack house for now hoping everything would be okay for now only I wasn't 100% sure with what was coming next and what was going to come. 

{AN: I know this part isn't the best but I couldn't fit Hayley, Hope, Elijah, Ava and Enzo into the story line so I did it like this and please just go with it}