𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝙄'𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀

༺ ❛ 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐑𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER. ❞ 

☆.•°¤*¤°

𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗣𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦. Guilt was swarming in his chest; overwhelming every sense. He didn't want to do this, but he had to. If he didn't, then who would? 

"Please don't leave!" She choked out between sobs, her small hands gripping his forearms tightly. She was sobbing so heavily that he wasn't even sure she was breathing. 

"Hey." Dean said softly, his hand lifting her chin up to meet his face. "You have to calm down. Just breathe." He instructed, pulling her hand to touch his chest. He breathed in a few times - demonstrating what he wanted her to do. 

Aria sniffled heavily, trying to match his breathing while still crying. Her breathing was slowly coming to ease, the girl finding comfort in her father's touch. Dean's eyes watered slightly, his hand cupping the back of her head and pushing it into the comfort of his leather jacket. 

Although her breathing slowed, her tears didn't. Her little hands grasped onto the collar of his jacket, holding onto him so tightly like he was going to disappear. Although he wasn't, it seemed like it to her. 

Sobs continued to wrack her body, occasionally muttering incoherent sentences. A single tear trailed from Dean's eye, but he quickly wiped it away. He let out a calming breath, his hand gripping Aria's head tighter. 

To Dean, nothing was worse than hearing his child cry. Especially since he was the cause. He would never get used to the feeling of his heart twisting every time he heard it. 

Sam was already waiting for him in the Impala outside; he wanted to let Aria and Dean say goodbye in private. He also didn't like hearing his niece cry so painfully like she wouldn't get to see them ever again. All he could think about was how she gripped onto him and cried. 

The younger Winchester brother knew he hadn't heard the worst of her cries. He could only imagine how hard she was crying over Dean leaving. 

Eliza had also let the two say goodbye in private. She knew it would be as painful to hear as all the other times. As soon as Dean would leave the door, she would be at Aria's side in an instant.