𝟎𝟏𝟒. 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 !

༺ ❛ 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦, 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬

☆.•°¤*¤°

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 searched for the screaming girl. They ran through every row of cars, all while yelling back to her. All they could follow was the sounds of her screams. 

Dean knew she wasn't hurt; he could tell her screams were ones of terror. Something was wrong. 

As her shrill cries for help grew louder, Dean and Sam got closer. Their hearts were both beating erratically, trying to find Aria before it was too late. They couldn't think of anything else but the girl, and saving her from whatever caused her screams. 

When they got closer to her voice, the wind had picked up and the sky had darkened. The change had been slightly abrupt, which caused Sam to question whether the cause of Aria's terror was supernatural. He glanced over to Dean as they ran, giving him a questioning look, but the father was too engrossed in finding his child. 

"Dean." Sam whisper - shouted. Dean's head snapped over to his brother. "Something's not right about this." He told him worriedly. 

A look of understanding showed on Dean's face at his brother's words. With the understanding, worry soon followed. 

"It has to be a demon." The older Winchester ran a hand through his hair. "Son of a bitch!" He swore, punching a car that was to his right. Sam immediately was at his brother's side. 

"We have to go before something happens to her." Dean then nodded, and started off in the direction of a shrill scream once more. 

They followed the noises until they reached the woods. The weather seemed to worsen the deeper they went. Harsh wind had attacked their face, while thunder boomed overhead. A slight sprinkle of rain had started to fall as the clouds turned a black shade. 

The brothers could tell something had changed, due to Aria's cries getting increasingly less by the minute. This only made them look faster. 

In the distance, they could see an orange hue hiding behind the trees. They immediately knew it was a fire, and was where Aria was. The brothers didn't even have to hear her shriek again before they knew she was there.