𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

SACRIFICE IT ALL FOR YOU !

༺ ❛ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘. ❞

☆.•°¤*¤°

𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗘. It was very late at night - nearing four a.m. She knew she had to leave; it was the only way to find out what the hell was going on. 

From the nightmare, to the encounter, her nights after that were not very pleasant. More nightmares wracked Eliza's brain when she tried to sleep, and during the day she was hallucinating.

Cloaked figures like the ones in her nightmares would pass by her peripheral, but when she looked, they weren't there. She would see flashes of orange that looked like fire, but it would only flicker for three seconds before disappearing completely. 

Not to mention the damn symbol that hadn't left her mind since the shopping trip. 

It had plagued her every where she went. In her dreams, doing the dishes, trying to sleep, and the list goes on and on. 

Nobody seemed to notice her hallucinations, though, because it was just her, Bobby, and Aria in the house. Sam and Dean hadn't been back for almost a week and a half, and it had taken a lot of patience with Aria over the past few days. 

This only made the leaving part harder for Eliza. Her child had already missed her father enough, but with her leaving it would potentially make things worse. 

But, sacrifices had to be made in order to protect herself and her child. 

With a final 'zip' to seal the suitcase shut, she brought it with her across the hall to Aria's bedroom. She carefully placed the suitcase on the ground, hoping not to disturb her sleeping child. 

The back of her hand gently pushed the door open, instantly hearing the soft snores of her child. Her room was illuminated by the gentle yellow light of her bedside lamp, helping Eliza find her way through the messy room. 

It took a few moments for the mother to reach her daughter, having to dodge all of the toys and stuffed animals in her path. 

She had finally arrived to the side of her child's bed, a look of guilt on her face. The girl needed her parents there; at least one. This would be a change for her, and Eliza was afraid she wouldn't adapt well.