22

"you're pregnant?!" mister kwanghee was up on his seat as he walked over to the brunette male and engulfing him into a hug who nods with a small laugh, his manager always having the best reactions. "oh my gosh, we'll have a little taetae soon" he exclaimed, patting the younger's hair out of excitement.

seojoon and another actor male / model named hyungsik both gave their congratulations with the three of them doing a group hug making the youngest to laugh as they playfully squished him inbetween.

they were all under mister kwanghee's care and were called in to discuss about their schedules and upcoming projects. taehyung thought it was also the perfect time to let them know about his pregnancy.

"we rescheduled some of the shoots this week due to the sudden leave you had and the remaining you have are brand endorsements... four confirmed in total and there's about another four pending as we're still finalizing a few things" mister kwanghee said flipping through the folder containing the brunette's schedule.

taehyung nods. some shoots are usually easy for him but brand endorsements takes a bit of time as the client usually tend to have more specific requests - including social media exposure and attending exclusive events. four brand endorsements would mean days or weeks of packed work schedule. he doesn't know how jungkook would react to this if he finds out.

"with your situation now, we can always cancel or negotiate with the brands... we'll prioritize your health so let me know if you still would like to proceed with all of them" mister kwanghee says with a reassuring smile.

knowing the brunette's passion and dedication for his work, he would want to do it all as to not disappoint any of the brands and the management.

"you can share with us some of the brand deals too, taetae. we'd be happy to accept" hyungsik jokes making seojoon laugh as he agreed.

"yeah, tae. we need the extra income" seojoon adds alongside the other.

"you don't need brand deals anymore, you already have a lot" hyunsik instead says, waving his hand off seojoon as it was true. among the three of them, seojoon has the highest number of brand endorsements - well, in their whole agency actually.

"i don't want to burden you two." taehyung plays along with them all laughing.

"i'll give you a few days to think about it and i respect whatever decision you'd finalize on" mister kwanghee exclaimed.

although the brands specifically wants taehyung, he could have them reconsider another model specifically seojoon or hyungsik who were all prominent names in the industry. taehyung's health is his priority above anything else.

plus their new boss obviously wouldn't be pleased if he finds out the brunette overworking than what he should've in his state.

"thank you, mister kwanghee. i'll go over on it and let you know if i'll be able to"

the news of the brunette's pregnancy was kept private. only taehyung's direct team were informed plus the management of the company.

mister kwanghee had instructed everyone to keep their mouths sealed as some of the staff in the company tend to gossip around and well, the jeons are not planning to release it to the public yet.

taehyung sighs as he walked out of the meeting room, papers in hand with seojoon trailing behind him while hyungsik had gone ahead due to another schedule.

"congratulations, tae. i'm really happy for you" seojoon mumbled giving the younger another hug. "don't overwork yourself this time" he added remembering how the taehyung was during their last photoshoot together.