A/N : READ FIRST !!

This is a sequel to my previous work, Distrust. The whole AU is Indoraptor and Blue being paired together in a cage in hopes of them having a friendship or relationship of some kind. This works out only for a bit, until Indoraptor's hyrbid instincts cause him to hunt down Owen and the rest of Blue's human friends. Blue confronts him on this, telling him that he's no better than the Indominus Rex, who he was directly created from. Blue ends up killing Indoraptor and she earns her freedom.

In this sequel, Indoraptor is on the spectrum of life and death, being a ghost who can faze in and out of reality and the underworld. While Blue refuses herself to have feelings for Indoraptor, this causes Indoraptor to comtract hanahaki (a fictional disease where the victim's lungs is overgrown by flowers and they cough up the flowers because they love someone who doesn't love them back) (+ i took my own take on hanahaki so it's a little bit different)
and Indoraptor helps Blue through raising Beta and finding her human friends when she and Beta are taken. Because of this, Indoraptor not only helps Blue, but Blue is also able to help Indoraptor with recovering from hanahaki and overrall mental health issues :(

Explanation out of the way, here's a couple of disclaimers;
- read my first book if you haven't already, it makes more sense ofc
- as stated in the description, there are some s*icidal themes. The chapters with those themes will have it written at the start in an authors note.
- also most likely some innacuraccies to the Dominion film, because I've watched it a bit ago and my memory sucks, plus the movie sucks so I don't wanna watch it again 👍