51

TEXTING YOU IS OUT!!!! FINALLY

"I was just about to open the door," he says as I walk into his dorm, and I nod slowly. He stares at me as I sit down on his bed, and I look up at him.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong, or do I have to make you tell me?" He sighs, walking around the room, and I frown.

"Mattheo, seriously? This isn't the first time we're having this conversation. I'm supposed to be the one you talk to. Yet you can't get even look at me. You obviously hurt me?" This time he looks at me like he regrets it.

"Dais..."

"Why can't you talk to me? Am I the problem? Because then you have to tell me." He sighs and sits down beside me.

"You're my first." I nod slowly. He's my first, too.

"And I don't mean just girlfriend. You're the first girl in my life. I never had a mom, and I never had a sister. I saw girls like the people I had sex with before I met you. I'm not used to having people around me, especially not someone like you. Theo and Draco meant the world to me when we were younger. They were my family. They are my family." He plays with his fingers, and I look at him, listening to every word.

"You're my family, daisy. You're the first person I love, which freaks me out. I never wanted to have a family on my own. I wanted to be the last riddle. But that was before I met you. I want a future with you. I want everything you want. But I'm scared I won't be able to give you that. Because I don't know how to do that." He's scared, just like Draco thought. So I just sit there, not really knowing what to say.

"I'm scared things will change once we leave Hogwarts. You see me for who I am and change your mind about me. I'm scared because I love you as a family. I'm used to this family. I don't want it to end." I look down.

"My father was a shitty man. He was never the father I needed in life. I'm not an expert on family or love itself. But I know that if you truly love someone, you'll want to fight for them. And I want that with you. We have years? We might not be the perfect people today. But in a few years, we'll change. And I don't care if you're new to the family thing. I love you. I fell for who you are, not for your past or what you're good at. You're my best friend, Mattheo. I don't just see you as a stupid boyfriend. Do I love to have you as a boyfriend? Yes, I don't ever want it to change. But you're also my best friend in life because I trust you. And I love you. God knows how much I love you." He smiles, and I jump closer to him.

"You can't let your fear fucking control you, Mattheo. You have me now. Right by your side. I'm not planning on leaving you. Don't think about the future. You have us now. We all love you. That won't change." He stays quiet, and I look at him to see his reaction, but he only stares at me.

"What?"

"You know you saved me, right?" I smile, "I'm glad I did." He holds me closer to him, and I lean toward him.

"Please don't ignore us. I know you don't want to. Even if it's scary. We need you. I need you." He sighs.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let it happen. I know I can trust you, and you wouldn't cheat. I just need to change; for the better." I sit up, closer to him. Face facing this time.

"Don't you dare change! The only thing that's going to change is your fears. Because they are bullshit. But you? You're not going to change. I need you for who you are." He smiles at me, and I smile back.

"Have you talked to Draco?" I nod.

"He's texting me. He's pretty protective of you." I shake my head this time.

"No. That's not it. He cares about you. You're his best friend, his family. If something is wrong with you. Then something is wrong with him."

"I should probably talk to him about everything." I nod.

"He's a good listener. Theo too." He nods slowly.

"Hey? You know that party was two years ago today."

"What party?" I frown, and he smiles.

"The day I fell for you." I hide my face in his chest, and he chuckles.

"So cheesy, I swear."

"Something like that, yes." He leaves a kiss on top of my head.

"I promise I'll try to work on my fears. I won't let it ruin us." I nod slowly.

"And I promise I'll help you. You're never alone." He looks down at my lips.

"Thank you." He brings our lips together, and I fall down on my back, not breaking the kiss.

-
Theo - Mattheo

Theo
You know you can always talk to me?
Right?
We mostly joke around
But you're my best friend and I need you to be ok
So please tell me if something is wrong
You're my family

Mattheo
Thank you
I'm sorry I didn't talk to you

Theo
I've been there too
But you'll always have me
Don't even think about losing me

Mattheo
thank you
And I'm sorry for being hard on you with Ella
She's a good girl
I'm glad you find her

Theo
Thank you
She's amazing really
I'm glad you have daisy
A bit jealous but mostly happy for you
Might steal her one day tho

Mattheo
she's absolutely amazing
I'm glad we all have her
She's our girl

Theo
Yeah she is
We're family

Mattheo
Yeah we are

-
Draco - Mattheo

Draco
I've been an only child my whole life
Until I met you
I'm not going to sound poetic or cheesy
But you're my brother Mattheo
You know that
And I know what you've been through
But I'm here for you
We might be seen as cold people
But we're here for each other
We'll always be

Mattheo
I couldn't ask for anything better
Thank you

Draco
Always
And daisy would never leave you for that reason
I hope you know that
She's the kind of girl to lift you up instead of bringing you down
She'll help you get better
She won't leave you

Mattheo
Yeah I know
I guess the fears ate me from the inside

Draco
Talk to me next time
Okay?

Mattheo
I promise

Draco
Good
I don't like seeing you like that

Mattheo
Thank you Draco

Draco
❤️

-
This week was the worst week ever. I hate school, and I want to literally fall out of the astronomy tower. But now that texting you is out, I finally feel better.

literally crying over the boys' friendship 🥲🤍