Proposal

Jk and yn entered into his mansion..as by the order to jk Jimin and V were not in the mansion.....he felt little relieved that now there might be no distractions....

Jk: hmm yn you didn't had your dinner right ???

Yn; mm yes Sir...

Jk: can you tell me what is the time????

Yn : ( sees her watch) sir it's 11.30 pm.....

Jk: OOO ok ....can wait for me I will be back in a minute

Yn: hmm okk sir ( said hesitantly)

Jk saw that she was uncomfortable and scared

Jk: hey yn... don't worry no one is here except you and me okk.....you can be comfortable....

Yn smiled and nodded.........

Jk went to take the cake .......then suddenly all the lights were gone ....now become terribly scared..
But it was all jk's plan

Yn: (scared) sir ...sir ....sir ......wher are you sir?????

Then she turns towards the back and saw jk stading with a cake and a candle was lit in it.......

Yn was confused.......

Jk goes near yn

Jk sings the song

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to dear yn
Happy Birthday to you..........

By now yn was crying terribly that after year she is celebrating saw her own birthday cake ......she totally forget about her birthday today and she was really happy that her boss jk was the one to remember her birthday and wish her.........she felt to much comfortable in him.........
For a second she thought him being her love of her life......and she clearly knew that it can't be true.........

Jk: yn happy birthday dear....stay blessed and may this year gives you to ons and tons of happiness.......

Yn: thank you sir (yn replied while sobbing)

Jk : hey yn come on......stop crying it's your day right .......now be a good girl the blow the candle and cut the cake.......I can't wait to taste the cake ( thought to lighten her mood)

Yn smiled and closed her eyes and wished for something and blew the candle............

Yn cut the cake and gave a bite to jk .......and jk also feed her a piece of cake.....

Jk: yn come lets have dinner .....I have
Made all the arrangements for the dinner

Yn nodded and went with jk

She was astonished with the decorations

Jk: come here and sit .......are u ready to have breakfast????

Yn: yes sir

Jk started to serve yn and she was hella hungry.......she ate most of the items.....jk noticed this while eating and admired yn......he saw how she was hungry......so he didn't restrict her from eating.....

So a doctor he knows what are the good food habits.....even then he allowed her to eat some of the hung foods........she was eating while admiring the taste of the food.......she even don't know what is the name of those foods ........

Jk was eating his portion ver quietly sitting opposite to her......

After dinner
Time 12.30

Yn: Sir whose banglow is this????it looks so good.......

Jk: u like it....

Yn: I love it sir(surprised look)

Jk' actually it's mine...

Yn:what....is it really yours.......

Jk: why don't you believe me .......

Yn: of course I believe only you......

Jk smiled.

Jk: yn come on have your tablets......

Yn: sir please ..... atleast leave me now sir.....and how did you get the tablet now...?????

Jk: did you forget that I am a doctor.....and you have to get two more injections day after tomorrow ...I think you remember that....now be good and have it or else I will make it into three injections....

Then jk gave a bottle of water and tablets.....
She ate it making some disgusting faces.

Yn: sir its getting late ....can I leave sir....????

Jk: yn are you serious...it's midnight now .....and your going to home alone......... I will drop you ....

Yn: it's ok sir don't stress yourself.........

Jk: yn I'm not telling I'm your bosss.....I'm giving you the order you must obey it..do you get that......

Yn: yes sir........

They are walking along the garden then jk thought this is the good time to propose yn as she was in the good mood ....

Jk: yn I. W...wan..nt to tee....lll some..th...ing..to you??

Yn: sir what happened sir ..you can tell.me anything.....

Jk; (kneel down infront of her and showing the new ring which he bought)
Yn I fall in love with with on the very first day itself.....I like you,you behaviour,your caring mind.......I think you will be my perfect and best partner of your life.........inwant to give my all love to you......I want to travel with you lifelong to the infinity......(crying)....I have come to know all your sufferings which you have gone through these years......I promise that I will take care of you till.my last breath.....

On seeing jk crying for the first time yn again started crying but this time happy tears.......
She don't know what to say.....she wanted to say yes to him but she can't.........

Jk: yn will your marry me???? Will you be my wife and mother of my children......I promise I will be a good friend, husband,you mother,father and everything as you need........

Hey guys I'm back ..........I hope you will enjoy my story.....

-----------------------------------------------------------