New friends group

Time skip
Morning
6:15am

Jimin pov
Right now I'm with y/n trying my best to make her complete her jogging part but she isn't listening. I really don't wanna lose my patience.

Jimin:- Ynieee....come on na let's get this complete. Ok fine, let's have a deal. You complete your today's exercise obediently and I will make you your breakfast or if you want we can have breakfast outside also. What say?

Y/n:- Really?? You're not lying, right?
She said happily and stood up from the grass she is been sitting from last 5min.

Jimin:- Of course. Why would I lie? And don't worry about Jk and V, I will talk to them.
Jimin smiled a bit thinking she will now complete her exercise and yes it worked.

Y/n:- Ok oppa. Let's go then and complete it fast.

They both again started running while talking a bit in between. And also did some of abs exercises. And ended the session with the stretching.

.

.

In dining room
They all(except jimin) are now in the dining room sitting on their chair waiting for breakfast to come. As y/n's wish...she told jimin to make her favourite pancakes and now jimin is making pancakes for his cute sister.

They all had a good breakfast and jk, Jimin,v dropped her at college and they went to the hospital....

Y/n entered college with a sweet smile.  She was in the corridor of her class and soon she spotted Vasuki standing just outside of the class maybe waiting for anyone.

She smiled and went towards her.
Y/n:- Hey Vasuki !! Good morning. Are u waiting for someone?

Vasuki:- Ohh..hey y/n. I was waiting for u only.
She said but soon lowered her head making y/n frown at her sadness.

Y/n:- What happened, Vasuki? Did someone say anything to you or are you not feeling well ? Tell me whatever it is, I'll for sure help you.

Vasuki:- Noo it's not like that. It's just that I wanted to say sorry about yesterday. I should have told everything to Mr.Min but I didn't get the courage.

Y/n:- Ayyee ayyee.. wait. Who said it was your fault huh? Whatever happened was because of me. Yeahh Mr.Min was angry and he even told everything to my guardian but now everything is fine. I said him everything that happened and he said he will take care of that. So now no need to worry about, ok?

Vasuki:- Really, you are not mad at me?

Y/n:- Why I would be mad at you?
She said looking her in disbelief.

Vasuki:- Hehe.. nothing just I thought you would be mad at me for not helping you.

Y/n:- Aish!! Leave it, I'm not angry at you and yeah let's go to class now. It's almost the time.

Vasuki:- Ok let's go.

Y/n:- Vasuki uk I have some more friends from this college. And I'm very excited to meet them. I'll introduce you to them. They don't know that I have rejoined here.

Vasuki:- Ohh.. that's great y/n. But what if they didn't like me. Will you leave me?
They were talking while going to their seats.

Y/n:- Don't even like that Vasu... No matter what happens I'll not leave you. Now you are also my friend. So how can I leave u huh?

Vasuki:- Thank u so much y/n for this.
She said and smiled.

Y/n:- Oh come on, no need to say thank u for this.
Y/n also smiled and side hugged her.

They both were talking and soon there professor came and lectures started.

Time skip
Just now the recess bell rang and both y/n and vasuki are heading towards canteen. In the way y/n spotted someone which haulted their steps.
Y/n:- Vasuki, see there!! There they are. Come on let's go.

Y/n grabbed Vasuki's hands and rushed towards the playground near her friends.
Y/n stopped just behind them and slowly tapped of their shoulders making them stop talking and turn their heads behind. It was Hanna.

Hanna:- Y-yn ? Is that you?
She asked in a slow yet shocked tone making y/n chuckle.
Soon they heard a low scream and a body crushing over y/n making her scared as hell. In a few seconds they realise it's none other than Ara, their emotion tanker.

Ara:- My god!! My little cupcake...
She said being dramatic making other two roll their eyes.

Y/n just chuckled and patter her back finding her not a bit changed.
Y/n:- Okay okay, let me go uniie. U will break my bones. (fake pout)

Ara let her go and held her hands as if she will disappear if she let her hands go.

Y/n:- Okay first let me introduce you all to each other. So, guys she is Vasuki my new friend and Vasuki they are my old friends about whom I told u earlier. Hinna, ara and this liyana.

They all greeted to each other and shaked their hands.
Vasuki:- Thank u so much for accepting me as your friend.
She genuinely smiled looking at them.

Liyana:- No worries dear. Now we all are friends and in a group, right?
She said and they all nodded. Y/n was happy that they accepted Vasuki.

Hanna:- But I need to know how are u suddenly here?? And why you didn't tell us about this, you traitor?
Hanna fake angered and pointed at yn

Y/n:- Calm down unnie. I will tell you everything but first let's go and eat something. I'm very hungry.
She rub her tummy a little and made a cute face making them playfully roll their eyes.

Ara:- Yeah yeah let's go you hungry bird.
She said and all of them started moving towards canteen talking and playing in between.

In canteen, y/n told them about everything that happened in this few months and how she got here and her surprise for them.
Liyana:- You little girl, necer thought this much would happen. You didn't even for once call us.

Y/n:- I'm sorry but I was so into the mess that forgot about it. And uk-
Soon they heard the bell rang and y/n immediately stood up and said, " Guys I need to go now. It's that grumpy cat's class. He will scratch my face if I didn't reach on time."

Hanna:- Ok ok go now and let's meet after the college ends ok?

They all nodded and went towards their respective classes.

Time skip
Yoongi entered the class and the whole class went silent. He kept the book on the table and looked at everyone and said in his usual cold and strict voice.

Mr.Min:- Good morning everyone. So, as you all know I have completed a chapter  yesterday, I'm gonna take a test now. It will let me know if you are understanding or not.
Soon, his gaze went towards y/n who just gulped in fear and looked down.
He continued, "And about you Miss y/n I am sure you would have gotten previous class's videos so I don't think there's any problem, right?"

Y/n just nodded her head slowly indicating she has no problem but is it true? 
No one dared to oppose Yoongi as they know what the consequences can be. Soon the test started and everyone began scribbling whatever they thought except one who wasn't even able to think of something.

It was.......