Yn falling for the evil plan

The next day at college Me.Min conducted another test ......yn saw the qn paper and she was so happy because all the qns she knew it and she is 100 percent sure that she will score full marks.......

Juha was sitting infront of yn....and when the professor distributed the qn paper she turned back to yn and she smirked at her.....yn thought that she no need to show her the answers but she was wrong.....during he exam Juha was insisting her to show her the answers........but yn didn't show her the paper as the professor was standing near her......she somehow told her that she will give her paper to copy once she finished writing it.......

At last yn finished writing the exam and now Juha without asking her grabbed the paper from her......

When the time is up yn asked Juha to return her the paper.....but evil minded Juha striked out yn's name and wrote  hers name......

Tears started falling from her eyes and she don't know what to do...atlast she gave another blank paper with only her name......

Everyone left the hall .....only yn and Juha was inside the class.........yn laid on the bench facing her knees and started crying.....

Juha: OOO baby what happened to you.......it's ok baby.......try and practice to endure it everyday.......because this is gonna happen in every exam.......I want to score full marks in all exams and keep it in mind that I should not lose even a single mark or else you know what my brother will do......

Yn: please Juha don't harm my kookie.......I will study hard and show you all my answers.......

Juha: good girl......now don't cry or others will suspect me.....

Yn then wiped her tears and went to the canteen.....Vasuki was waiting for her in the canteen.......when she saw her crying and swollen face she approached her and asked her with a swollen face.....

Vasuki:(concerned) yn what happened....why are you crying.......yn tell me what happened....

Yn: (trying to be casual) what happened vasuki ......I'm all ok ......see I'm not crying.....my eyes are read because some dust went inside.......come lets have our lunch.....

Vasuki was not fully convinced by her reply but she shrugged it off in her mind and began eating .......

Like this 2 months passed away and their exams are near.......Mr Min was so much disappointed in yn's results.....he wanted to give her advise and tell jk to take care of her studies.....but it was his hectic schedule which makes him to postpone to tell this matter to jk....

At evening

When Jungkook came home yn was nowhere found in the hall.......then he made his way towards yn's room and saw her sleeping on her book in the table while studying.......jk smiled a little and wajed her up......

Jk: yn .....yn.....baby wake up lets have dinner......your oppas are waiting there for you .....

Yn whined a little and hugged jk ....he then carried her to the bed while hugging her .......

Jk: is my baby tired from studying......

Yn: mmmm

Jk chuckled by seeing her face cure expressions....

Jk: come lets go and have the dinner.....your oppas and me are very tired ......they insisted me to bring you down for dinner......so come lets go ...

They both went downstairs for dinner.....

Jimin: is my princess sleeping?

Yn nodded yes

Jimin punched jk slightly.....

Jk: hyung it's paining.....why did you punch me

Jimin:how dare you wake up my princess from her sleep .....

Jk: hyung you only told me to bring her down for dinner right.....

Jimin: s I told you....but I didn't tell you to wake her up.....

Jk: leave it hyung let's eat .....

V: princess how is your classes going on...

Yn(stuttering) it..it's ....o..okkk oppa.....I'm....do...di..doing good.....

V: what happened princess ....I just asked you how is your studies ....why are u stuttering.......

Yn( scared) : because food is in my mouth and I cant speak clearly with fi in my mouth....

V and Jimin smiled at her

But jk was feeling something different in her behaviour ........but he shrugged it off......then they all completed their dinner and all went to their respective rooms.....

Yn came to her room.....then she started studying.......

Meanwhile jk also came to her room and saw her studying in late night also.......now he was a bit concerned for yn's health......

Jk: yn you still didn't sleep baby.....

Yn: no kookie I'm having rest tomorrow.....that's why I'm studying.....

Jk,: is enough for today as you are studying from evening itself right.....now close your books and go and sleep......

Yn now thought about juha's words ......she tried to convince jk......

Yn: kookie please just 30 min I will just revise what I have studied and then I will sleep......

Jk: no go to bed now .....

Yn: kookie.....please....

Jk glared at her fakingly for which she got scared and laid in the bed.....

Then jk thought that after he went out in his absence she will again start to study.....si he decided to take her to his room.....

Jk: baby today you will sleep with me in my room ok......come lets go ......

Yn: Nooooo.....

Jk: what happened yn ........everytime you will only ask me to come and sleep in my room.... but now you're not accepting it why.....

Yn just looked it down...

Jk: come baby today we are goona sleep together......but if you're ok then I will sleep in the couch and you will sleep in the bed ......

Yn: nooo I'm ok let's sleep together in the bed...

Jk: lets go baby.....

Then jk and yn went to his room and slept together in bed .......jk saw that yn was it sleeping and thinking of something...

Jk: what happened baby.....you want to tell something to me......

Yn looked at him and said

Yn: I love you so much kookie.....please don't leave me

Jk: hey what happened why are you speaking like this....

Yn didn't said anything and snuggled more into his chest and slept......

Jk was still sensed something is affecting her .....he then touched her head to see if she is having fever or not.........

He felt her burning ........

Then he.....

That's all guys .......I hope you have enjoyed it.....

______________________________________