Chapter 10

//Thank you so much for reading. If you have any friends who you think would like my story, please ask them to read. Can we get 5 votes? I sound desperate but it literally takes 2 seconds //

I'm woken up by a splash of hot liquid hitting my leg. I have pins and needles and my bum feels numb from being sat in the same position for so long. My watch says 5:24, so I've been asleep for just under two and a half hours.

The lovely old lady who's sitting to my right, Winnie, apologised for her tea spillage even though it wasn't her fault. The air hostess who was handing the hot drink to Winnie also apologised and passed me some napkins. She explained how the plane was bumpy due to the weather. I didn't worry, as I was sure it would be safe.

I thanked the air hostess and for my napkins and bought a bottle of smart water and a kit Kat from her wheeled trolley. I then smiled at Winnie and told her I was fine, because she was worried I had burnt my leg. It did sting, but I didn't want to worry the poor old lady.

To to distract me from the pain, I got out my phone and read some wattpad fan fictions. I had added some random before the journey, as I wouldn't have wifi on the plane. The first book had a boring storyline, the second had horrible grammar mistakes. The third book I read was really good. After an hour, I was up to date and waiting for an update. The book was a one direction fan fiction. I'm not as big of a one direction fan as I used to be, but the one direction fandom is so big that there's usually many story's to choose from. I went to start a second book, but my eyes were watering when my screen was on the lowest brightness setting. I battled to keep my eyes open, but gave up after letting out a huge yawn that half of the sky probably heard.

I plugged in my headphones as a baby was crying nearby, and listened to some music while I tried to get back to sleep. It didn't take me long, as I was extremely tired.

While I was asleep I dreamt that the plane landed in rosewood and everyone came to greet me. I am waved at everyone, including the Montgomery's who happened to be pandas. I also had blue hair, but it's a dream. What did you expect?

I'm happily sleeping when I wake to the sound of a crash.