Yin-Yang

Requested by: blixerBoii

~

• Okay. They do both love you very much, but they have different ways to.... Express it....

•Like how should I put this....

• If anyone watched Into The Woods, it's like The Baker's Wife and The Baker. Your the Wife, and Yin's the baker.

• haha..

• Yang on the other fucking hand-

• He wouldn't show it, but you know he loves you.

• Your kind of like Yang and Yin. Literally.

• But not exactly, you guys have some things you contrast, Of course.

• You guys at least share a room at Hotel OJ, so that's nice! ^^

• Sometimes when you guys cuddle, (if Yang is in control) Yang will give you a bear hug.. which usually lasts about not long, cause Yin takes control after.

• They might ask you if they should get Dr. Fizz or water..... whatever you choose makes yin Yang argue with themselves.. so you sometimes joke around and say: "both" which leaves the symbol confused asf.

• One time you jokingly flirted with them, getting a blushing yin Yang, and maybe a slap from Yang.. 

• Yeah. 

• They will support you.. Unless it's invalid. (You know what I'm talking about!!! :D)

• It switches multiple times.. Sometime your the big spoon, next time your the little spoon.

~

More short then others, but hey. Idk 😭

Anyways, Alex is out!