Taco

Requested by: ObjectShowShipper

Taco (ii) x Shy! Reader :)

Taco is cool! :D

~

• Taco finds your shy personality adorable! 

• She mainly flirts with you to make you *very* flustered, but if you flirt with her, she'll be as red as Ruby :D (I know this is ii taco, but I couldn't think of any other character... *coughs* balloon *coughs*)

• Microphone obviously thought you and taco would make a great couple!........somehow

• Taco will involve you in anything! She trusts you to keep her identity a secret!

• If you get eliminated, she would sneak into hotel oj at night, just to see her s/o!!

• She'll play it off smoothly at first if she confesses to you.

• She understands if you want the relationship to be a secret, well it honestly has to be. 

• You guys really can't cuddle in the hotel, since the others *hate* taco, so you two usually hang out in the woods, after the challenges of course, and sometimes even microphone joins! (Before episode 14)

• If you were a newbie to join season 2, and you found out why everyone hates taco, you would avoid her for a couple of days.

• If you joined at the beginning, season 1, you have no idea why you actually love her, but you don't mind!

• Taco doesn't trust you with technology, so she always monitors you incase you lie to her and say: " OMG GUYS!!! TACO IS BACK!!! SAVE ME!!1!1"

• If you two hang out during challenges, Microphone will back you up, and it usually works.

• she doesn't tell you what to do, like microphone. She loves you to much to do that! (Not in a Yandere way)

• If you make fun of her, even jokingly, she'll elbow you. And, she is kind of strong-(?)