Bone

Requested by: Sarai3710

Request:

If you like can you please do AIB bone x reader (Romantic) So the reader looks rude and sounds tired from everyone and glances at people but on the inside, they are the sweetest object ever and often drawn but it's not good and touch starved

-Sarai3710

I'm so sorry this came out late !!

~

• Honestly, Bone was probably shocked when he found out Lmao

• He would be happy that you (most likely) loved him :D

• Would say compliments to you when you draw! Maybe he just gives compliments to you no matter what woohoo!

• Bone sometimes stutters from embarrassment when talking to you, since he probably never developed a crush before- or even 'friends' for the matter.

•He would give you drawings of you and him together!!

• When you actually found out Bone found out about your 'secret' personality, you were slightly shocked, but then not surprised...(?)

• He understands what you want

• The only thing Bone didn't know about is how touch starved you are for affection

• So, one time Bone accidentally hugged you, making you flinch, then Bone realized and started apologizing 24/7, even if you forgave him.

• When he confessed, some stuttering, and Bone gave a picture of you after the confession he made, and before you said yes or no.

• Choose your ending 🫶! (Pls say yes this bone needs love in his life 🤬)

• Bone will be over the moon if you said yes, he would then blush awkwardly, even during the confession since he was so embarrassed 

• he would give sweet compliments when you draw, again, even a simple line or just even a shape.

• During competitions, you still sound tired and look rude, even to Bone, but after the episode(s), you feel happier than ever and go straight to bone to talk to him!! Bone does the same thing, but secretly looks for you.

~

sorry for the inactivity! I'm working on all the request in each book I made (except certain ones), but yeah! :)